SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Changing uniforms?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 678356

[solved]Changing uniforms? Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Changing uniforms?   [solved]Changing uniforms? I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:55 pm

I downloaded these uniforms for a story I made years ago, and I like them so much better than the private school ones used. I know there is a hack or something where you can make your own school, but I just want to change the old private school uniforms with the ones I downloaded. Is this even possible?
Thank you to anyone who can help!!
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674093

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing uniforms?   [solved]Changing uniforms? I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:35 am

Hello i do not know if this will help you but have you tryed using a default replacement for the private school uniform on mod the sim Here or Here for a mod by squinge but please note that if you are not a member on these sites registration may be required to acess there download ----0
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing uniforms?   [solved]Changing uniforms? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:01 am

Yeah, I've seen those ones, but they're not the ones I want to use. The uniforms I had in mind were these (or something close to it): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And I have the same sort of thing for the boys.
Would there be anyway for this?
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674093

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing uniforms?   [solved]Changing uniforms? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:28 am

the only way i can think of would be that if your good with the program milkshape or at adjusting the mesh would be that you set these school uniform as default replacement sadly i am not a clothes creator for the sims2 as i only make sims in sims 2 witch for now i had to remove du to lack of space on my computer. But i am pretty sure that its possible using the programs i mention and having these sets as default replacement.
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815671

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing uniforms?   [solved]Changing uniforms? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:15 am

you can actually make these as defaults yourself using simpe. i have never tried it but im sure there is a tutorial for it on mod the sims. i will see if i can find it for you Smile

EDIT:- ok here you go, if you scroll down a bit it will tell you exactly how to do it.

TUTORIAL

I hope that helps
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing uniforms?   [solved]Changing uniforms? I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:31 am

Thank you to both of you!! I will definitely have to download Simpe again Razz
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815671

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing uniforms?   [solved]Changing uniforms? I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:46 am

you are very welcome, just be real careful when using simpe always back up your game before going into it. i learnt the hard way once i messed about and messed up my whole game lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Changing uniforms?   [solved]Changing uniforms? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Changing uniforms?
Page 1 of 1