SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Changing Family Lot Name!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776763

Changing Family Lot Name! Empty
PostSubject: Changing Family Lot Name!   Changing Family Lot Name! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:28 pm

mickeywave It's me again, with questions! I know there is a cheat command to change a Lot from Residential to Community, but is there a command I can use to change the Family Name of the Lot to different name? For (e.g.) = My male sim moved in with my girl sim, and her Lot name was, (The Foster Family).

They get married, and her last name changes to his, But, the Lot name remains (Foster Family). Is there a way I can change the lot name to his last name (Fong Family)?

Thanks! mickeywave
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713021

PostSubject: Re: Changing Family Lot Name!   Changing Family Lot Name! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Yep ya gotta pay attention to who proposes to who and which lot you have them marry on. There is a booprop cheat to change first names only. The only other way to change last names and/or family names in the Sims 2 is with SimPE, which is super easy and it will not harm your computer.
ballspin
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changing Family Lot Name!   Changing Family Lot Name! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:15 am

K, Thanks, Cinda!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Last Name Change!   Changing Family Lot Name! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Hello Cinda! You mentioned previously that we can change Last names, by using the SimPe. I still don't know how to utilize this tool, but I did download it. Can you please share the steps in changing my sims Last name using the SimPE?

Or, maybe sharing the link to where I can find the instructions on using SimPE, if that's easier.

Thanks!  mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713021

PostSubject: Re: Changing Family Lot Name!   Changing Family Lot Name! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Hi BB I will try to put a little tutorial together for you. I will post it on your profile wall hunni.
 flower 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changing Family Lot Name!   Changing Family Lot Name! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:46 am

Oh, ok, Cinda. Thank you!  mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing Family Lot Name!   Changing Family Lot Name! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing Family Lot Name!
Page 1 of 1