SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Playing Again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815821

Playing Again! Empty
PostSubject: Playing Again!   Playing Again! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:13 am

Hi guy's

i have been back to converting all the sims 2 adult clothing to the elder's so that your elder's can now dress with a bit more style. now that i'am back into it i'am also now willing to go back to taking on sims 2 request's again. i can convert clothing from adult to elders only please don't ask for adult to teen etc as it just requires re meshing. i will build any kind of lot. make clothing again, re colour hair. recolour objects, make nice pictures for your sim's walls if i can do it i will be happy to take on your request's Smile just reply to this thread or send me a pm Smile i'am just back in the mood to create for the sims 2 again.

Happy Simming Guy's! dancer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

Playing Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Again!   Playing Again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:20 pm

yay Looking forward to the remakes, etc..  Welcome back, Nef..  I've started my game up again as well.  Has been quite a while so I've forgotten a lot of stuff.  That's what happens when you don't play for awhile. whacky
Back to top Go down

Playing Again!
Page 1 of 1