SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Not playing sims 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815821

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 am

Hi All

so i have now moved onto the sims 3 and don't see me ever playing the sims 2 again well not for a long time at least. so just thought i would let you all know in case some one wanted a sims 2 request. i'am hooked on sims 3 now lol i mite one day go back to it but i
'm not sure.

neff x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712721

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:19 am

You know, I was like that off and on for a while, but all in all, the glitches just got the better of me. The only thing I like about it is the customizing tool and the wall extending tool. Everything else to me is thrown together and second rate. I think after you get it out of your system, you'll come back to the Sims 2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 am

yea thats the only thing I like about 3 I dont like mismatched furniture
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 am

Aww abandoning your Sims 2 sims people eh Neff:( It's okay. Once my games get here I'll play enough for the both of us. Do you have the pets expansion for The Sims 3?
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 622615

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:43 pm

well have fun with the sims 3!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:56 am

When the 3 came out, I was totally excited about it. Bought a book to read up on it and everyting. Got the CD and had so many problems, it now uninstalled and sitting in the box it came in. I love my 2 and won't ever go to the 3. To many Horror Stories, plus, my bad experiance.

I bought the Pets ep, didn't like that, and it's sitting in a box. Have asked anyone if they want it, no takers. LoL I've got the OFB on my husband's comp, but don't want to put it on my new comp. Have found that some of the things I load from TSR interferrs with it, or they don't even load.
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 am

@Manda yes i have the pet's ep i love it Smile. i can't say ive had any problems with the sims 3 iam still playing it and have no desire to return to the sims 2 not just yet anyway. i have cc in my sims 3 game but not as much as i did with the sims 2 i like some of the stuff that comes with the game and find myself using that more often than cc.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:10 am

I havent been inspired to play lately I tried playing yesterday but it didnt last long im just stressed out because we have to move all our stuff out our house in the space of a week :| :| :| :|
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Well, when you finally get enough of the glitches and crashes like I did, you may very well come back to the Sims 2. There were so many glitches in my game it was unplayable! I truly believe that if Maxis had made the Sims 3, it wouldn't be the stinker it has become, and I agree with the lot of the unhappy simmers over on the Sims 3 site when they say the Sims 3 is nothing but beta. But to each their own, I guess. No
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm

well i believe that maxis are making the sims 4 so i have read but how much of it is true i don't know would be nice if they are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:39 pm

nefertiti781 wrote:
well i believe that maxis are making the sims 4 so i have read but how much of it is true i don't know would be nice if they are Very Happy
I truly hope so. (crosses fingers) ;)
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 pm

And by the way, if and when The Sims 4 comes out, I guess we'll have to make the site Sims2, 3 & 4! LOL Haven't heard anything else about it since that Twitter leak, have you? I hope that Ninwr was right when she was told that Sims 2 fans would be pleasantly surprised. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 pm

yes i hope it is true lol and yes we would expand the site for number 4 as well Very Happy i think we have a bit of wait yet though
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:47 pm

He he ;) I think so too.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 685547

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not playing Sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:51 pm

I'm sure that EA is working on Sims 4. ninwr's daughter actually talked to someone who was works for EA and confirmed that they are working on it and he said that Sims 2 players would be pleasantly surprised by it. I'm not sure what that means. Now, how far along it might be or when it might come out is all speculation, but since they are still releasing EPs for Sims 3, it may be a while. So, when and what type of game it will be, is anyone's guess at this point in time. I'm sure that EA has a time table but aren't sharing it. After all, they still have EPs and maybe SPs for the Sims 3 and would want Simmers to buy those rather than waiting for a Sims 4 game. That just makes business sense--even if some Simmers don't like it. In the meantime, I'm enjoying my Sims 2 game. Lilly Smile
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Yeah, EA employees will have to keep mum on any details if they want to keep their jobs. Most people think TS4 will be released 2014 or 2015 at the most. Until then, EA will milk TS3 for all it's worth. :|
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 685547

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not playing Sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 pm

CindaLove, couldn't agree more. Lilly Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not playing sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not playing sims 2   Not playing sims 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not playing sims 2
Page 1 of 1