SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

SimPE Issue!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777363

SimPE Issue! Empty
PostSubject: SimPE Issue!   SimPE Issue! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:50 pm

hello2  my Simmie Friends!  mickeywave   I have a question about SimPE, and fig there may be a couple of you who can answer this for me.

I am trying to follow some instructions that I found online about Extracting Born In Game Sims.  When I was following the first step, this is what I got.

******* unhappydance ********

SimPE Issue! SimPEIssue_zps20e6f4c6

******* unhappydance ********

Can someone tell me why I can't find my Neighborhood and what I need to do to correct this? I have not used the SimPE since I've loaded it, so not quite sure what it really does.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

SimPE Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimPE Issue!   SimPE Issue! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

I tried this, but didn't work for me, Cinda.  This is where I went to get info on how to do this with my SimPE.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713621

SimPE Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimPE Issue!   SimPE Issue! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:57 pm

BB did you select Neighborhood Browser and then select the hood your sim is in? If you're still having problems I may need to put together a more detailed tutorial for you. I know I told you that I would do that before, and I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

SimPE Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimPE Issue!   SimPE Issue! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Yes, I'm following these instructions just as they are here.  When I select the Neighborhood Browser, it says, "There will be a pop up to select which neighbourhood you want to open, select the one that the sim you want to extract is in."

This Does Not Happen! The pop up to select which neighborhood I want - Does Not - show up! The prompt you see above is what I see when I follow the instructions...

SimPE Issue! SimPEIssue2_zps439c240a
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713621

SimPE Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimPE Issue!   SimPE Issue! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:43 pm

It's possible that if the hood you are trying to load is a custom hood, it may not be able to read it (the code), if it is not labeled correctly. Make sure you don't have two copies of the same hood in the Neighborhoods folder, (i.e. 2 BD Coves) or SimPe will not be able to load them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

SimPE Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimPE Issue!   SimPE Issue! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 am

Ok, Thanks Cinda!  mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SimPE Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SimPE Issue!   SimPE Issue! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimPE Issue!
Page 1 of 1