SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Custom University Hood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 622615

Custom University Hood Empty
PostSubject: Custom University Hood   Custom University Hood I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:31 pm

hello everyone.
so in all the default neightborhoods (pleasantview, Strangetown, and Veronaville), I have all the college neighborhoods in use. So does anyone know Where to find custom university hoods, I only need two more. otherwise I can build some
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712721

PostSubject: Re: Custom University Hood   Custom University Hood I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Check MTS they have some dorms here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

PostSubject: Re: Custom University Hood   Custom University Hood I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:01 pm

wowspring  Thanks Cinda.  thanx  Sun for posting the question. I didn't know these were out there.  confetti 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Custom University Hood   Custom University Hood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Were you looking for another University sub-hood or just the dorms & etc.? Cause if you find the actual university sub-hood....be sure & post the link cause I want one too...Please?  Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 685547

PostSubject: Custom University Hood   Custom University Hood I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:10 pm

mickeywave  Hi Sunflower,

I've seen a number of custom basic neighborhoods, primarily on MTS; however, I don't recall seeing any Uni custom hoods but there may be some since MTS has hundreds of Sim creations.

I have, however; created more than one custom University sub-hood. I have one of each of the 3 EA Uni's associated with the original hoods (Sim State with Pleasantview; La Fiesta Tech with Strangetown; and the Academie La Tour with Veronaville). So, I know where to find each one. I figure out the name and theme I want for my custom Uni and put the basic template into my game--attaced to the selected basic hood. Now it would take me forever to build a new Uni from scratch. So, here's what I do. I go into each of the EA pre-made Uni's and select the lots (community, college, dorms, etc) for my new Uni. I put each selected lot into the lots & houses bin and then replace the lot back into the original Uni. I do not do this with any lots that have Sims living on them. I continue until I have all the buildings I want for my new Uni in my Lots & Houses bin. I go back into my new custom Uni neighborhood and set up my new University placing my selected lots, one at time, where I want them. I always do some re-modeling on the lots to make them match my theme (of course, I'd probably do that to a Custom Uni that another Simmer made as well). I also look in the specialty lots bin to see whether or not I want to use any of the dorms there. (Then, unless I'm going to build another custom Uni very shortly, I go into the lots and houses bin and delete all the Uni lots that I moved from the original, so that I don't get way too many lots in my lots and houses bin.) Now, my new Uni is ready to go. Just an idea. You're welcome to use any or all of it.

I you prefer an already made custom Uni, then if you haven't already found it, I hope you find it very soon.

Happy Simming.

Lilly  flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom University Hood   Custom University Hood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom University Hood
Page 1 of 1