SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

A Buford Falls Funeral

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675312

A Buford Falls Funeral Empty
PostSubject: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:38 am

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps523

REGINA CARRAS

Mrs. Carras passed

away Friday night.

She is survived by

her husband Paul,

sons Nicholas and

Anthony, daughter-

in-laws Jennifer and

Mary, one grandson,

two grandaughters

and one step-grandson.

The funeral services

will be held at

Buford Falls Church.

"You, the family and friends of Regina have come here today to pay your respects and say goodbye to a loving wife, a wonderful mother and grandmother and caring friend", said Rev. Brown.

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps240

Regina's husband Paul Carras . . .

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps248

The Carras' oldest son Nick and his wife Jennifer . . .

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps496

Youngest son Tony and his wife Mary . . .

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps495

Step-grandson Matthew Custer and grandaughter Elizabeth Carras . . .

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps494

Neighbors and friends Emily Martin and Joy Anderson . . .

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps508
Friends Mary Lou and Peter Edwards . . .

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps497

Friends and neighbors Claudia and Rhys Sawyer . . .

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps493

And friends Shannon and Jonathan King attended the service.

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps524

"I would like to share a poem with you to comfort you in your lost . . .

"You can shed tears that she is gone Or you can smile because she has lived You can close your eyes and pray that she will come back Or you can open your eyes and see all that she has left Your heart can be empty because you can't see her Or you can be full of the love that you shared You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday You can remember her and only that she is gone Or you can cherish her memory and let it live on You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back Or you can do what she would want
smile, open your eyes, love and go on."

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps517

Paul and his sons came forward to mourn.

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps519

"God looked around his garden And found an empty place, He then looked down upon the earth And saw your tired face. He put his arms around you And lifted you to rest. God's garden must be beautiful He always takes the best. He knew that you were suffering He knew you were in pain. He knew that you would never Get well on earth again. He saw the road was getting rough And the hills were hard to climb. So he closed your weary eyelids And whispered, "Peace bethine". It broke our hearts to lose you But you didn't go alone, For part of us went with you The day God called you home", said Rev.
Brown.

Candid shots of the funeral follows:

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps500

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps505

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps504[/url

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps514

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps516

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps510

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps509

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps499

A Buford Falls Funeral Snaps511

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777363

PostSubject: Re: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:53 pm

hello2  Daisy!  I  heartpump  this sermon. So sorry you lost Regina.   Her husband, Paul, is extremely handsome!  whacky   Who is that person walking out beside him at the end?   Is that, Rhys, stuck up in her thought cloud?  Oh, never mind...  I looked at your pics again to see.  It was Shannon.  She must think Rhys is hot.   lol1    Didn't look like it was, Paul.

I really  heartpump  the last poem that, Rev Brown spoke.  So comforting.   Regina, aged gracefully.  She was pretty in her old age.  How old was she, Daisy?

tnx4sharing   Very nice.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713621

PostSubject: Re: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:34 pm

That was a beautiful eulogy, Daisy.

daisy tnx4sharing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 604233

PostSubject: Re: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:29 am

Your sims are all so beautiful. The church pews are so realistic as is the whole church. Your screenshots tell the story to perfection. Great story! Sorry for your loss!
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 pm

thankyou for reading.
BBdoll, Gina and her husband Paul were already elders when I put them and their sons Nick and Tony in the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Awwwee!  I just look forward to your stories, Births, Weddings, Funerals and all.  I agree with Tricia, perfection with each story, and it gets better each time.

Would you happen to have a younger sim version of Paul?  I would  heartpump  to have him.  I've gotta start playing my game more to see what they all will look like when they grow old.  The only one so far who has gotten old, and that was by mistake, was my Greeman Father. Jason  I think his name is.  He is quite handsome.  whacky 

Anyway, I always look forward to reading your stories.  extrahappy   I can tell you put a lot of work into them.  Great Job!
  confetti    Rose2     yay   friends
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:01 pm

BBdoll, I uploaded an adult version of Paul Carras Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  He's wearing  a Maxis outfit.  In my story he's a SBB, so he looks a little different.  mickeywave
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Thanks Hun! Can't wait to start playing him.  tnx4sharing 
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686447

PostSubject: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:02 pm

mickeywave Hi Daisy,

I've been under the weather and not online much but am feeling a little bit better, so trying to catch up.

So, sad to see another elder Sim pass on sad --even though I didn't get to know her well. I love the "In Memory" pictuure of her. And, a bit sad to see Paul sitting in the pew alone.

Excellent words from Rev. Brown. You always do such a fantastic job with your stories. bravo

As always I love your candid shots. cheers It's like really being there and seeing the Sims interact with each other.

tnx4sharing

Looking forward to reading another one of your up-dates. I hope that you had a nice Valentine's Day. Rose2

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:01 pm

hello2  Lilly Hunni!  mickeywave  I'm glad to see  you back.  I've missed you hunni!  sad   I couldn't agree with you more about Daisy's simmies.  crying  I was sad to see her passing on, but I'm sure she's up there smiling in Sims Heaven with her hubby.  I get sad  sad  when I see one of her sims pass on, but  heartpump  how she acknowledges their lives and family.  Great Job Daisy!  bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Buford Falls Funeral   A Buford Falls Funeral I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Buford Falls Funeral
Page 1 of 1