SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675312

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Empty
PostSubject: Season's Greetings From Buford Falls!   Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Gnome_10

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps388

This is the town of Buford Falls, home to the families in my story Return To Picket Fences!

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps390

Rev. Lucas Brown is the paster of Buford Falls Church.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps391

Dr. Thomas Brian is the town doctor.  He and his daughter live at the clinic.  His wife Nurse Jane recently went missing.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps429
Mr. Smith, the Principal, Miss Martin, the elem. school teacher and Miss Jones, the high school teacher.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps406
Joy Anderson is one of the original residents of Buford Falls.  Her husband Larry died this past year.  They have an adult daughter (Arlene) together and Joy has an adult son (Kevin) with Rhys Sawyer.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps407
Arlene is married to Jimmy Martin.  They have two adult childern (David and Joyce).

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps408

Kevin and his wife Heather have a son Jason.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps409

Arlene and Jimmy's son David recently married Megan Grace Tyler.  They are expecting their first child.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps419
Regan Tyler has a daughter (Megan Grace) with Rhys Sawyer.  Regan is a phtographer and has her own studio.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps430
Emily Martin is another long time resident of the town.  Her husband Sam died this past year.  She has three adult childern (Jimmy, Nathan and Nancy).

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps420

Birch Stetler recently moved to town from Pine Grove, Olahoma.  He is currantly dating Regan Tyler.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps410

Mary Lou and Peter Edwards are original residents of the town.  They have two adult daughters.  Their oldest daughter Julie was a teenager when her sister Carrie was born.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps411

Julie is married to Nathan Martin.  After Julie was unable to get pregnant, they adopted two childern (Amanda and Corey).

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps412

Carrie was recently divorced from Ryan Carlton.  They have adult identical twin sons (Joseph and Jeffery) and a daughter Briana.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps413

Joseph is married to Lauren King.  They have boy/girl twins (Caleb and Chloe).

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps414

Jeffery is a confirmed bachelor and lives in his grandfather's houseboat.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps421

Arkna Wolfe is another new resident to Buford Falls.  He is currantly involved with Carrie Carlton

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps415

Rhys Sawyer moved to Buford Falls right after he became an adult and inherited his grandmother's estate.  He grew up in an orphanage.  He's married to Claudia Alan.  They have two childern ( Noah and Hannah) together.  Rhys has four other childern with four different women.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps416

Noah Alan met his wife Miyuki while he was in the Navy.  They have a son Jonah.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps417

Ryan Carlton is Rhys' oldest son he had with NPC maid Jasmyn Carlton.  He and his ex-wife have three childern (Joseph, Jeffery and Briana) together.  Ryan also has a son (Matthew) with Jennifer Carras.  He and his currant lover also have a son (Reid).

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps418
Ryan's son Max Reeves is by NPC pizza delivery girl Lauren Reeves.  Max is married to Jessica Childs.  They have two childern.
Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps423

Jonathan King grew up in the same orphanage as his best friend Rhys.  He married Shannan Alan (Claudia's cousin).  They have three adult childern together.  Jonathan also has a son (Nathan) from a previous relationship.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps425

The Washington family recently moved to town from Pine Grove, Oklahoma.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps426

The Johnson family moved to town a few months ago.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps428

Nick Carras is Married to Jennifer Custer.  They have a daughter together and Jennifer has a son with Ryan Carlton.

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! Snaps424

Tony Carras is married to Mary Ashley.  They have a daughter and another baby on the way.

candycanes 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my readers!  Thank you for reading my stories this past year,  Daisy

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777363

PostSubject: Re: Season's Greetings From Buford Falls!   Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:56 am

hollynstocking  to you and your Buford Falls Family!  I absolutely  heartpump   heartpump    heartpump  your update, and awesome pics of all your families.    bounce    goofigirl  Thanks so much, Daisy, for keeping us all entertained with the Good/Bad & Ugly things that go on.  Actually, there’s not much ugly, but I always look forward to all of your wonderful stories.   pillowfight 

thanx  so much for taking time to do this for us.  You are so gifted with your stories.  Wish I could give you more Reps - you deserve many more!  Godblessstockings 

tinydancers   fireplace    tinydancers 
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675312

PostSubject: Greetings From Buford Falls   Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:04 am

Thank you so much BBdoll and Merry Christmas!  present 
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686447

PostSubject: Season's Greetings from Buford Falls!   Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:24 am

mickeywave Hi Daisy,

marynbabe Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful greeting for the season.  I love you up-dates and the creative way that you sent your Christmas greetings.  Looks like you have a lot of bachelors.  And, that you are just starting on another round of NooBoos. I feel like I know your Sims personally Smile and it's great to hear how they are all doing.  goodpost 

I love the "Santa" hats and the Santa, Reindeer and Sleigh that you have going across some of the pictures, especially the one going across the neighborhood picture.  bravo 

I see still more intrigue since Nurse Jane went missing.  Wonder what happened to her?

tnx4sharing  

Godblessstockings  

Lilly  flower

Last edited by Lilly LeClaire on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change Nurse Nancy to Nurse Jane--not sure why I thought her name should be Nurse Nancy.)
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season's Greetings From Buford Falls!   Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi Lilly!   elves  I agree with you 100%. Isn't it amazing how she keeps up with 'All' of her simmies?  I just  heartpump  reading her stories, an as you stated, I feel like I know them all personally too.  I miss Larry Anderson.  crying  Joy just looks so alone. I hope she's coping well.  Can't be much of a holiday without her hubby.

Sasha has some beautiful hair, doesn't she.  It's "White!"  lol1  was her hair like that when she was a Toddler?  I can't remember.  I'll go back and ck out some previous stories.

I really think that Peter is the next original to go.   sad   I miss your simmies, Daisy.   All about the next generation now.   cheers  I really must start playing my game again.  I miss my simmies.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686447

PostSubject: Season's Greetings from Buford Falls!   Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Yes, BBdoll, it is amazing. I think, from what Daisy has written previously that she has notebooks to help her keep track and maybe even a family tree or two. I think a "neighborhood" tree would help as well. Very Happy 

I think Sasha was blond as a child. I think her mother, the gone missing Nurse Jane, is blond as well. Maybe her blond hair had lightened in color due to all the sunshine. Smile 

Lilly  flower 
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re-Visited!   Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 pm

hello2  Missy!   mickeywave   I'm "re-visiting" your Season's Greetings from Buford Falls.  I'm just in awe as to how you have captured so much detail. Just  heartpump  it, and this is a good place to find info on one of your peeps and refresh my brain as to, Who is Whom..  giggle 

Looking over these pics again, I got a little sad, not seeing the ones who have passed on.  crying   Do you ever miss your simmies, Daisy?   Joy looks lonely without Larry.  Emily Martin still looks so young.

Did you at one time have something with all your simmies who have passed on?  I don't know why I'm thinking that you did.  Buford Cemetary must be quite full now..  sad 

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that I'm strolling down memory lane again with you stories.  I enjoy reading them over again.  strut   I always seem to notice something I've missed.  whacky 

Once again,
 tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season's Greetings From Buford Falls!   Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:11 pm

bounce  The Season's Greetings are my Favs!  confetti 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season's Greetings From Buford Falls!   Season's Greetings From Buford Falls! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season's Greetings From Buford Falls!
Page 1 of 1