SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 624115

Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!! Empty
PostSubject: Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!!   Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:41 am

it's a cute glitch but it was kinda a pain in the butt to fix

Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!! Snapsh10

so what I will end up doing is remodeling their whole house!!! i'm excited though.

Last edited by CindaLove on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All Caps In Title)
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

PostSubject: Re: Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!!   Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:52 am

wowspring  So how did you finally get it fixed? Did you use the 'Moveobjects' cheat?
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!!   Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:18 pm

BBdoll3 wrote:
wowspring   So how did you finally get it fixed? Did you use the 'Moveobjects' cheat?
Actually for some reason the Moveobjects cheat didn't work. so what I had to do was move them out and back in-- that seemed to work.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

PostSubject: Re: Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!!   Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Ok. I know one time my bby was stuck on the potty and would not move. I did everything, until finally, I just moved him and the potty out of the br, then moved him off of the potty. Moved the potty back to the br. Gave a command and he popped back onto the potty and it started working.

I've had (2) instances where my my sim was stuck inside the car. His monitors all yellow and red. The first time, I kept trying to move him out, but didn't work. I logged off and back in and he was still stuck. I think that time I moved him out (can't remember). The second time, it happened with a diff sim, I logged off and back in and my game started over, but he got stuck again. Come find out it had something to do with my driveway and how it was set up.

I had my dw's devided with some deviders, so guess he didn't like that, so when I removed them he was able to get in and out of the dw with no problems. Funny how the smallest things make them act up.

I also had my sim stuck in the bed. I tried turning the bed around and couldn't. I forget how I got her out. I need to write down these things in case the issues happen again.. I know in a couple of my houses, when I give a command to fix dinner or something, they act like something's in their way, or they don't want to go the br, etc., when they never had that issue before. Now I just command them to do something else and then go back to the first command and it's working. Strange huh? Crazy sims!

Anyway, after you moved your sim out and back, did the problem reoccur? I was gonna suggest maybe moving the bed to a diff location. You never know..
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

PostSubject: Re: Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!!   Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:04 pm

BBdoll3 wrote:

Anyway, after you moved your sim out and back, did the problem reoccur?  I was gonna suggest maybe moving the bed to a diff location.  You never know..
no it didn't reoccur so that's good!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 687047

PostSubject: Angela and Dustin stuck in bed   Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:10 pm

mickeywave 

I've had that happen a number of times. Smile  What usually works for me is that I use the 'moveObjects on' cheat to move the Sim from the object such as an infant stuck in a crib and place the infant on the floor (sometimes just that works but not always), so I also delete the glitched object (in this case the crib). I buy a new crib (actually I use the eyedropped tool to get a new one before I delete the glitched crib). Sometimes, another Sim can then pick the baby up from the floor and sometimes I have to replace the infant in the crib and then it works. (I'm guessing this is when the object is glitched.)

On rare occasions, neither of these options work, so I have to delete the baby or infant (or glitched Sim) and then exit. Upon returning the NooBoo is lying out by the mailbox and there is no more glitch. Older Sims will be sitting by or standing by the mail box. Although I got this information from a reliable source, I always hold my breath but the Sim is always there waiting when I return to the lot. (I'm guessing this is when the Sim him or herself is glitched.)

With Nannies and Butler's that get glitched--just standing around, I can usually get them moving by either using the 'moveObjects on' cheat and going into Buy Mode and moving them or by having a Sim ask then to do something such as clean (however, for the latter your Sim has to have a high enough relationship points to get to be able to do this interaction). A couple times, I had to use the delete solution (see above) on a Nanny. And, yah, she came back even though I wouldn't have missed her if she hadn't lol1 --although she didn't come back until it was the next time she was scheduled to child sit and she came in the Nanny mobile and was not standing by the mailbox like household Sims do. I imagine the same thing would happen with the Butler if I deleted him. The maid has never gotten glitched nor the gardener in my TS2 game play.

Happy Simming!

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!!   Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angela and Dustin Broke **Stuck In Bed**!!!
Page 1 of 1