SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Couple of little problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 679256

Couple of little problems Empty
PostSubject: Couple of little problems   Couple of little problems I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:16 am

In my game, when I build a house, the game stops working and I have to close it. This happened a few times during game-play when I tried accessing buy-mode.

Also, in Bridgeport, when my Sims go to work at the hospital, the carpool drops them off at the wrong side and they cant move anywhere, so I have to reset them and send them to work in a taxi.

Does anyone know how to fix these two problems? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674993

PostSubject: Re: Couple of little problems   Couple of little problems I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:23 am

Hello katee752,

have you install island paradise or patch up your game with the 1.55 island paradise patch because if so you can get occasanal freeze like the game is pause but its normal I think if not try deleting your game cache file composor cache ect I do not remember all the names but the game will restore these files and in term of your sims working and being drop on the wrong side it happen to my sim who works in a hospital but she took her car to drive to work.

I hope this helps
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 696945

PostSubject: Re: Couple of little problems   Couple of little problems I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:21 pm

I sometimes have trouble building lots in my game. I have to build a little go back to live/edit town save load the lot again build some more ..save etc other wise my game will sometimes crash and I have to start over. I found it does it more on bigger worlds that takes a lot of memory to run (like Riverview) than small worlds.

I've never played Bridgeport but it sounds like its a routing problem from when the world was built. If clearing the catch don't help, you could always send your sim to work a little early in the taxi that way you don't have to reset them each time.
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674993

PostSubject: Re: Couple of little problems   Couple of little problems I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:55 pm

you can also try entering testing cheatsenabled true and reset your sim with the reset sim cheat code
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 816571

PostSubject: Re: Couple of little problems   Couple of little problems I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:18 pm

i used to have the same problem with building but it seem's my game has since sorted itself out. i do the same thing there though i also build a little and then go save my game before losing anything. it can affect your game too if you don't save often.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 679256

PostSubject: Re: Couple of little problems   Couple of little problems I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Thanks all! Hopefully my game will just sort its self out :/

I don't have Island Paradise, but thanks Pierre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of little problems   Couple of little problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple of little problems
Page 1 of 1