SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713471

[solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems Empty
PostSubject: [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems   [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Okay putting this here so members can post their problems and glitches with the new editor, and I will then forward them to Forumtion's Help forum. Please try to describe in detail the problems you are experiencing, as I will be copying your post directly to the Help Forum. One thing to try that the help forum keeps stating: clear your internet browser's cache, it may correct some of the bugs.
Thank you.
flower

Last edited by CindaLove on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674993

PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems   [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:18 am

I would also like to add the deleting your browser cookies can help sometime:sunny: as well
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777213

PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems   [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Okay, here is a list of my problems with the New Editor!

Posting Pictures – Links for my Pictures I have upload to Photobucket must be posted directly to Forum.  I can no longer use my Word Doc to organize before I copy/paste to Forum.  If I post the link located in HTML to my Word doc – I am able to see my pics that I have posted to the New Editor.  If I use the link found in IMG, copy/paste to Word and then to SG (Simmer’s Garden), only the link will show up and not the picture.

The New Editor only lets me post the IMG link directly.  I cannot, copy/paste links to a Word doc and then from Word to the New Editor.   I am required to switch back and forth between Photobucket and SG to post my pictures. This process takes me longer.

Duplicate Pictures   - After posting pics to the New Editor, and attempting to reorganize and re-arrange, I’ve found many duplicate pics.  Links were not entered twice at the time of posting.  It occurred when I was trying to move and rearrange my pics to organize while in New Editor.  When I did a Preview, I found that pics that I tried to move were still in the same location as before.

Need to Add Spaces Prior to Entering Pictures/Text - If pictures are posted prior to entering text in New Editor, and Preview is selected, it is difficult to enter further text.  You are unable to enter anything after that Unless you have many Spaces after that first entry.

The New Editor requires you to hit the Enter Key to add several Spaces, Prior to any picture posting or text.  After that you are able to add pics and documentation.  If you don’t, and you have selected Preview, everything automatically rolls up and you can’t type, because the line is covered or hidden where you are unable to add anything after.

Emotions extremely small - Have since been corrected.

*******unhappydance********

These are the only issues that I know of, or have at this time.  I don't know what other members are having.    Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674993

PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems   [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Bbdoll what browser do you usaly use internet explorer netscape or firefox because I am on the site via internet explorer and the forum is normal for me flower2 because depending on the browser you use it may change the way you see the forum
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777213

PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems   [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:45 am

Hello Pierre1! I don't use Explorer. I was having a lot of drops and weird stuff going on with it.  Tried Foxfire and could not really work with it.  I found that Chrome is best for me, and have had not problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems   [solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]New Editor Glitches and Problems
Page 1 of 1