SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Water Lily House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 603333

Water Lily House Empty
PostSubject: Water Lily House   Water Lily House I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Water Lily House WaterLilyHousefront_zpsb66d15feWater Lily House WaterLilyHouserearview_zps2b632a34Water Lily House WaterLilyfareastvacationhome_zpsf1045870Water Lily House WaterLilyHouseveranda_zpsecbb54ddWater Lily House WaterLilyHousefloorplan_zps13403e7cWater Lily House WaterLilyHouselivingroom_zps33c0c8a5Water Lily House WaterLilyHousediningarea_zps2516358eWater Lily House WaterLilyHousekitchen_zps08211440Water Lily House WaterLilyHousebedroom_zpse9c4bb83Water Lily House WaterLilyHousebathroom_zps4cba974f

Water Lily House is a small private cottage with one bedroom, one bath, open concept kitchen, dining, and living room, and bathroom with two doors so guests don't have to go through the bedroom.  Surrounding the house is a wide veranda overlooking ultra lush hedges, flowering shrubs, and little stream full of water lilies, hence the name.  If your tired, over worked sims need a complete change of scene, they will get it at Water Lily House.  

The lot is 3 x 3.  Price fully furnished is 100,047.  No expansion packs required, base game only.  Custom walls, floors, and art recolors by me.  
Opened with Sims2CleanInstaller to remove extra cc before uploading.

To download click here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've since learned that you must register at 4shared in order to download.  Thanks so much for viewing!  Sims2 forever!
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 865702

Water Lily House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Lily House   Water Lily House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:18 am

I am sorry, I tried logging in but all I got were some pictures of your lot. 4shared and me just don't work well together and I don't understand it.

I did enjoyed looking at your house and was impressed at how nice the Maxis stuff looks there. That takes talent!
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Water Lily House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Lily House   Water Lily House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:14 am

Nonni, thanks so much for your comment.  I can try putting the file on mediafire.  I think that worked for a few days, but then seem to quit.  If you know of another place I can try, I am more than willing!

All the best, Nonni!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 865702

Water Lily House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Lily House   Water Lily House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:20 am

It worked! Thank you. I have always used mediafire since 2006. 'Knock on wood' - I have never had any problems.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

Water Lily House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Lily House   Water Lily House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:16 pm

hello2  Tricia!  I really like your desigins and all.  How you layout your lots.  This will go great in my Cape Happy hood I created.  I'm still trying to resolve my issue with uploading lots.  For some reason they install but they are not showing up in my bins.  When I do load them I have to move them to another Teleport file and they seem to work them.

I still have a few lots that I need to clean then I can start playing my game.  I also lost all of my lots outta my bin, so I replacing them.  Taking me a lot of time to do it, but it's getting there.

Oh, I wanted to mention to you. I loaded two of your other lots, and the one where you have the pool, think it's the, "La Florecita", well a couple of the windows were off and not working.  Think it had something to do with the vases or tables you had placed in front.  After moving them, I was able to see out the windows.  Also, I have Season's so I had to put doors so my sims wouldn't cold.  lol1 

I know in one of my houses my sims was always putting on their coats and I thought, "You silly, why are you wrapped up?"  Then I realized it was the type of windows I had.  One sim started turning blue.  lol1  Anyway, I only made some small changes as I really like everything else.  I changed the outside to look like this..

Water Lily House Triciasremake_zpsf5e594ee

I knocked out one of the roofs and made it a patio.  I added sliding doors also, which makes it really nice.

Water Lily House Triciasremake2_zps327ba791

I wanted to ask you.  What are these used for?  Are they part of the shrubs?  I noticed they are just hanging in air.

Water Lily House Triciasremake3_zps08285b0a

Anyway, as you can see, your home really looks great in my hood.  I can't wait to start using it.  Thanks so much for sharing your creation.  mickeywave   Oh and one other thing.  I plan to incorporate your most cool idea for pool/beach side shades. I never really thought about doing that until I saw what you had done.  pillowfight   Check it out.. This is what I did for my home I'm remodeling for you guys.

Water Lily House Triciasdesign_zps8f1146b9
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Water Lily House Empty
PostSubject: best feedback ever!   Water Lily House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:08 pm

BBdoll, thanks so much for taking the time to give real in game feedback on this lot!  I love how you redecorated it!  It just goes to show that cc isn't all that necessary.  I used to build exclusively without it, but then I started learning how to make walls, floors, etc. and I got spoiled and hooked on it.  The house you redid looks every bit as good as the original.  As for the hanging thingies, I think they are custom shrubs that aren't showing up in your game.  I've had that happen before. I included the shrubs with the upload, but as you said, sometimes the lots don't show up, and I think sometimes some cc doesn't show up.  Hopefully you can delete them?  I do appreciate you comments so much, oh and thanks for the great beach shade idea!  All the best, BBdoll!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 685547

Water Lily House Empty
PostSubject: Water Lily House   Water Lily House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:30 pm

mickeywave  Hi Tricia,

What a wonderful house. It really has an Asian feel. And, the way it is built reminds me of a flower or water lily.

You did an excellent job. cheers

tnx4sharing 

Lilly
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Water Lily House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Lily House   Water Lily House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Lilly LeClaire wrote:
mickeywave  Hi Tricia,

What a wonderful house. It really has an Asian feel.  And, the way it is built reminds me of a flower or water lily.

You did an excellent job.  cheers

tnx4sharing 

Lilly
Aw, thanks so much Lilly! I'm delighted to share and more when I get a wonderful comment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water Lily House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Lily House   Water Lily House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Lily House
Page 1 of 1