SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777813

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! Empty
PostSubject: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 am

seesaw

This is my Odd House. This house has a strange design. So strange that it's hard to place furniture in a room. More pics to come! bounce

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! Front5_zps748bd41e

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! Back_zps830e1663

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! Front2_zpsafcc5f5b

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! Drive_zps382301da

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! OddHouse-Back_zps18c0279e

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! OddHouse_zpsc40417bb

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! OddHouse-BackLeft_zps0e6d6326

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! 1stFlr-LeftSide_zpsc593efe3

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! KitandDining_zps0f489179

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! KitchenampDinning_zps9e6cb763

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! 1stFlr-TopView_zps332ddfc7

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! 2ndFlr-Right_zps4fb2f4ec
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714071

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 am

This reminds me of Agnes Crumplebottom's modern house in the Sims 3. Great job, BB!

goodpost kewlpics tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:10 pm

giggle Thanks Cinda! I created this house on Richard's comp, and it's the only one like it in my games. I started from bottom up using that weird floor plan just to see what it would look like. I had lots of issues placing my furniture, that's why I asked a while back if anyone knew of a cheat as to how I can place my furniture in corners and all. giggle

When I created it, I was just doing all sorts of weird stuff and came up with this. Must've been tire. lol1
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:28 pm

You remember that cheat for diagonal placement don't ya?
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Yep! I have it right here on a piece of paper, where I can glance at it if I need it. I do notice that it still does not work for this house though. If I wanted to place something on the straight side, it does not go there for some reason. Only works on my Normal lots. scratch
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:45 pm

I may not be communicating what it is I'm trying to say. For e.g., in my MB, the bed is in the corner, but that is Not because I used the cheat. That's the only place I could place it. If I wanted to place the bed or a table right next to the wall where the bed is, I can't do that. The cheat won't let me even do that. Know what I mean?

Even in the Kitchen, I can not place my cabinets against the wall. That's why they are in the middle of the floor.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Here is that cheat straight from my notes:

Quote :
boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true

Allows rotating any object in 45 degree increments then use the comma (,) and or period (.) to rotate the item.

After typing the cheat you must use , and . to turn the object, and you must turn off the cheat by typing boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation false before you can turn an object normally again. Also, you must type in the capital letters as shown for the cheat to work.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:59 pm

It is possible, though I never tried it, that wall object may not work with this cheat. I believe this cheat is made for objects that you can turn on the floor and on surfaces. And it looks like there isn't any room on either side of the beds for any more objects.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Ohh Ok. I know it does not work at all with this design, but my other lots it does.
Back to top Go down
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 697545

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Cool looking house! The 45 degree cheat may not work with this design due to the odd shape sims 2 is very picky about item spacing it reads the whole square is being used even if it isn't so thus you can't put anything else in that square. (clear as mud?)
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:46 pm

lol1 Thanks Flutterby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!   Sneak Peak @ my Odd House! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peak @ my Odd House!
Page 1 of 1