SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 670447

4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek! Empty
PostSubject: 4 Iverblossom Rd   4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:27 am

I love it.How many rooms?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek!   4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 am

That house is beautiful! Sadly I don't think I can download it, because I only have like 3 expansion packs right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

PostSubject: Re: 4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek!   4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Thanks, and Bummer Mystic. @Lisa, I have not added the rooms yet, but it has a lot of space. I realized it was too big for the contest, Neff, has started, so I pulled it. Got a smaller one in the works right now. I sort of like this house. I had stopped building and have been playing my game more.

I whipped this much out in about 1.5 hrs., maybe. You know how time flies with you are having fun with your game. goofiguy I take more pics when I get back in and let you know.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 685547

PostSubject: 4 Riverblossom Rd   4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 pm

mickeywave Hi BBdoll!

I like the sneak peek of the lot. I really like the log cabin look. You put a lot of house on a small lot. I like the use of balconies which give more outdoor space on a small lot.

Tasia has sent me step one for uploading, so with her help, and some help from this site, I might be able to upload a lot or two that I've made or Sims pictures with a story in my blog. But first I have to figure out step one. I have to figure this out first and then she will send me step two. How wise she is to do it that way and to keep me from getting too confused with too many directions at one time. Laughing

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek!   4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Riverblossom Rd - Sneak Peek!
Page 1 of 1