SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]in need of help with installing a sims3 family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674093

[solved]in need of help with installing a sims3 family Empty
PostSubject: [solved]in need of help with installing a sims3 family   [solved]in need of help with installing a sims3 family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello everyone,

i am in need of help i am trying to install in my game the duke family that neff made for me i updated the sims3 cleaner aka the custard, tryed installing the family with out the cc even redownloaded the family and if i try running it true the sims3 recomposer and decrapfy tool when i install my game say i need to have the most recent update and i am updated to patch 1.42 witch is the most recent patch all help welcome in solving this little problem flower2

Thank you very much in advance for any help or advice on how to fix this
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php

[solved]in need of help with installing a sims3 family
Page 1 of 1