SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Loading Just the Family!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776313

[solved]Loading Just the Family! Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Loading Just the Family!   [solved]Loading Just the Family! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:41 pm

I have a question. scratch I was looking at the categories and you have Female Sims and Male Sims, and then Family Sims. I've loaded several of my family's, but they were all on Lots. Not sure if that's okay, now that I think about it. Is there some way to load just the Family?

I know that when you create a Sim in the Body Shop, you can save it in a File, but when you create Sims within the Lot itself, it's just there.. sad You can't Clone them and use them again like the ones that are created in the Body Shop.

Does anyone know How and If that can be done? bounce Reloading and Clone Sims created within your lot. I would really like to know if there is a way, cause many of my Sims I've created in my Lot are outstanding, and I can never seem to get them to look the same as before. Something's always off! sad
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712571

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Loading Just the Family!   [solved]Loading Just the Family! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Doggone I just saw this skimming through posts! This was posted before I discovered the "Posts Since Last Login" tab. LOL
Yes hunni there is a way to clone your sims apart from the lot. Just follow this excellent tutorial from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

dancer
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776313

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Loading Just the Family!   [solved]Loading Just the Family! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:41 pm

No Problem, Cinda! Thanks for the info, and I will heed your Backup Warning! I'll keep you posted as to how it works out.. mickeywave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Loading Just the Family!   [solved]Loading Just the Family! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Loading Just the Family!
Page 1 of 1