SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

The Modern Life Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Modern Life Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Modern Life Challenge   The Modern Life Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:03 pm

The Modern Life Challenge is a ten-generation challenge that focuses on the hardships of modern life, living in the 21st century Sim Nation, from trying to make ends meet as an uneducated illegal immigrant worker from an undeveloped country to having a lot of people working for you as a burgeoning bourgeoisie. Can you achieve this Final Goal or be crushed by your competitors?

You may start with a fully developed neighborhood; any of the pre-made neighborhoods (Pleasantview, Strangetown, Veronaville, Riverblossom Hills, Desiderata Valley, and Belladonna Cove) will be fine. Now, you may enter Create-A-Family mode and create a family of any type of configuration, but this family must have a characteristic to it to qualify it as “alien” or foreign. It may be an atypical hairstyle, a custom skin color, or a particular style of dress. In any case, try to make this family very different from the pre-made families in the chosen neighborhood. When you are done creating the Challenge family, you may merge the family into the neighborhood by setting it on a 3x2 lot, build the family a makeshift house, and let the challenge begin!

CLICK HERE

Last edited by Anonymity on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correct link)
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777513

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Life Challenge   The Modern Life Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Sounds interesting hun, but when I try to see the instructions again, there's nothing there. What happen?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Life Challenge   The Modern Life Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Sorry, I was right in the middle of revising and updating the document. Here you go, try clicking on the link again. Smile
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777513

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Life Challenge   The Modern Life Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Can we print this? It's a lot to remember.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Life Challenge   The Modern Life Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Well... I thought you would just read it online and improvise as you play. Take the document as a loose guideline, and play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Life Challenge   The Modern Life Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Modern Life Challenge
Page 1 of 1