SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?

Go down 
+2
Simmer's Garden
Sunflowergal22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 624115

Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:18 am

hey all,

i don't know about you guys but i love playing premades. adds to the story of sims. my favorite premade is Johnny Smith and Don Lothario.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am

Olive Specter.
I'm so weird. xD
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 817321

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:03 am

i like them all i really don't have a favourite. olive kind of has a lot of mystery to her so i can see why you like her Pip flower
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 671947

PostSubject: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:25 pm

I hate to admit this all the time but it's got to be Don Lothario. He has the most awesome genes! angelic

Last edited by nefertiti781 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Words in capitals)
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Bella Goth, of course. I've always been obsessed with with both she and the Goth family. Still am, I reckon!
giggle takeoff ballspin seesaw joyryde bottle talky
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

PostSubject: Have Not Played Much!   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:45 pm

I can't remember right at this time. I'll have to get back into my game and look. I've LOST crying many of my FAVS. So just mostly in a building mode right now. flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 am

This is easy. Don. He has amazing babies with everyone, I've never seen an ugly Don baby!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 687047

PostSubject: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 am

That would be Jessica and Matthew Picaso.

I put them into just about every neighborhood. The names Jessica and Matthew are names of a niece and nephew, so I use the names of other nieces and nephews (and spouses, etc) for children that they have. Interestingly, enough I usually get at least one pair of natural born twins. I've had two girls and a girl/boy pair. No boy/boy pair, yet. Laughing Also, Jessica usually ends up at the top of the military career while Matthew ends up doing something else. Oh, and he's a slob. I have to make sure he takes a bath rather than a shower or there's water to be mopped up. Very Happy

Truth is, I just love playing my Sims (pre-made and CAS or Body Shop made).

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm a Brandi Broke Girl!! And the Pleasant twins..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:35 pm

I think I will have to say Malcolm Landgrabb for experimenting with, but I love to play Cassandra Goth, but I also love Darren and Dirk Dreamer. (Obviously, I end up breeding Cass with one of the two and/or with Don). Pleasantview is just my favorite hood to play in<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?   Who is your Favorite Premade Sim? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your Favorite Premade Sim?
Page 1 of 1