SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Reputation System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 817321

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Ok, so there seems to be a lot of confusion over this system. We cannot make any rules over it. We also cannot control who and when members can give or take away rep points. We really do not have that kind of control over it at all. We cannot make any rules for the rep system simply because we cannot find out who gives out negative points; there is no way to tell. Members will give out good points if they find a post good, helpful etc, but will give out negatives if they find a post is against the site rules, rude, or just inappropriate. Sorry guys but there is nothing we can do with this system unless we remove it from the site all together and I'm pretty sure most of you do not want to have it taken away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 675743

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Thank you for posting this neff my bfff and i also think that from my humble point of view its the staff that should decide who gets to decide who deserve a rep
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Anonymous

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Thanks for addressing the topic! I hope my little, erm, fiasco didn't start up too much drama. >_< I understand completely, and really don't think that it was a huge deal. Also, I can see where this can put you, as an administrator, between a rock and a hard place. I think that the rep is system can be really fun, and it feels good to know that you helped someone or accomplished a project well. On the other hand, I can also see Pierre's point of view. I presently feel that, unless this becomes a HUGE problem in the future (which I sincerely doubt), we can leave the rep system untouched.
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 624115

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:40 pm

well in my opinion, only use the negative button when inappropiate or if a post isn't following the rules. it shouldn't be used as a "i don't like what you said" kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 pm

If it makes those who got a negative point feel better, Neff and I both got one too, and for what, doing our jobs on the forum? Whatever, don't let it bother you; I don't let it bother me. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:21 am

I want more rep points right now!!!!!!! scaredy Whaaaaaaaaaa Im a big cry baby.. Im kidding of course.
I think the system is fine the way it is. I give out Rep points for good posts usually. The first 5 I ever gave out I had no idea what they were. :geek: lol1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 am

When I first joined I think I deducted a rep point from a moderator or admin, somethign like that, on accident. xD
I thought it was like a scroll down thing.
Lol
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 817321

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 am

Thank you for being understanding guy's. we felt it needed to be addressed Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:08 am

Tasia714 wrote:
I want more rep points right now!!!!!!! scaredy Whaaaaaaaaaa Im a big cry baby.. Im kidding of course.
I think the system is fine the way it is. I give out Rep points for good posts usually. The first 5 I ever gave out I had no idea what they were. :geek: lol1

I just gave you one; you were at 59 points, and just as I suspected, when I gave you "one", you wound up with three! I thought I noticed that before when I gave you one.
🦈 :startled: :meatballs: :dancinrain: motorhome moon monkey dance pacman kong racingsnail
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Awwwwww Thanks Cinda, lol my, my you are generouse with those Reputation points. Thanks for experimenting on me.. hee hee.
I just clicked it for you and it gave out 2. Hmmm I am wondering if it is doing that on the minus end also??
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Don't know about the negative part, but I just hit the + button again, and it gave you 3 again! Well, you know me, I'll keep on gi-, I mean experimenting with it till I get to the bottom of it!

pillowfight joyryde bottle hysterical giggle toyou
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:48 pm

lol1 Cinda hysterical

pillowfight
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Reputation System 3184667761
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Oops! It happened again!

Reputation System 3453970756
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:56 pm

cool rolling lol confetti

horse dog goofigirl goofiguy :hairygrin:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Sorry to ask, but how do I give rep points to another player?
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
flower2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Thank you CindaLove!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:16 pm

You're welcome darlin'!
flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:41 pm

hello2 Everyone! Been under the weather a couple of days, and was ckg in to see what's up with my FAV Place. My 2cents, for what it's worth, I see no problem with your Rep System. If I like something posted here, or if I get great feedback from info I receive, etc., I will give a Rep. So far, I have NOT given a Neg one, except for once. But that was by accident, and I think I let that person know after it happened.

I feel that Neg Reps, if and when EVER I receive them, is a LEARNING thing for me. I don't look at them as being mean or hurtful. We ALL want to be praised or hear GOOD comments about us and what we do. But think of the Neg as input towards making you BETTER in what ever the Neg Rep was for.

We can't always be praised for good things all of the time. We are NOT PERFECT! We do have some flaws... tongueout That's life! A person can tell if a Neg comment is to hurt them or just being mean, etc.. Everyone is NOT gonna like what is posted here. No And everyone is intitaled to their own personal opinion, likes cheers and dislikes :franky: . If we ALL said that we ALL liked everything that was posted here, we'd be lieing to ourselves and others. Face it, we all have our opinions, likes and dislikes. We should be able to post and share our honest opinions about something in a tactful way.

I heartpump this Forum, and the many peeps here. You ALL bring so many talents and knowledge to share, and I'm just so happy to have found it. I always look forward to logging on here everyday and reading what peeps have posted. Reading the stories, and looking at pics of their simmies and all..

Nef, Cinda, Tasia and all Staff who work soooo hard to make this Forum work, Big Kudos To You All. :rowofhearts: You all are doing a Fantastic Job! bravo

biblegodbless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reputation System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System   Reputation System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reputation System
Page 1 of 1