SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Downtownie w family Tree!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Downtownie w family Tree! Empty
PostSubject: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:43 pm

I've played her before and never noticed, but Demi Tse, the downtownie teen girl with the red cardigan, dark hair, face1 and white hat with black spots or is it cow print? She's usually good to employ.

Anyway, I sent her to college from the neighbourhood along with some other townies. When she got to college and grew up, I thought to check her memories in case I'd broken up a romance back in the hood, as I wouldn't have been able to tell from the relationship panel anymore. She had a memory of that "Marie" graduated with honors (Marie McLellan - usually a boss for teen jobs, you see her face in the pop up when they call in sick). Sims don't have memories of other sims going to or graduating college if they're not related. So I checked her family tree.

Lo and behold! She has about 5 townie brothers and sisters! One of them is the goth looking blonde teen boy, with black lipstick. But they all have just a father, and not a mother. The father is greyed out, so that means he's dead. The father looks like the blonde downtownie adult sim with the big green glasses, the good looking one, except he's not, he hasn't got the glasses on in the pic, plus the real one is married and alive in the neighbourhood.

Has anyone else found this with her?

I never usually check townie family trees because I always assume they don't have one. I've even played 'Marie' and married her off, never looked.

These are DOWNtownies, that is, they came with Nightlife and hang around Downtown. Although I don't think Marie ever did, she was always just on the other end of the phone when they called in sick. Or did she after Nightlife? Not sure how I got her to go to college, she must have been able to be called and employed by someone with the 'know everyone in the neighbourhood' perk in a business.

Anyway, just thought I'd share, you might like a townie with family.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 am

That's...odd. xD

I googled her out of curiosity, and they don't seem to have a page on her? I don't think I've ever seen her myself. :/ I'm definitely going to check this out next time I play! Thanks for the tip. Smile
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675312

PostSubject: Downtownie w family tree   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:36 am

goodpost That's interesting Bobbie. I've never even thought to check townie's family trees. I'll start doing it from now on just out of couriosity. lol1
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 816721

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 am

lafflol that really is very odd i too have never bothered to check because i always thought they never had family's and thought these where just downtownies that the game generated. i'm going to have to check her and others out now lol.i just had my sim marry Mr Big too so i will have a look and see if he has a family tree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 am

The father's name is John Smith Tricou, does have the big glasses after all. when I click on him because there's 3 dots under him, it shows two other daughters, but greyed out, and they have a child each, also greyed out. When I click on any of them, they show John with a wife, Jennifer Tricou, greyed out, but she doesn't show up as the mother in the original screen with Demi, Marie etc. That whole side of the family is greyed out, all dead. Woooo creepy ..
I wonder if she'd have the option to ressurect any of them.
I think Demi has a different name in different neighbourhoods. But she always starts out as a teen, red cardigan, speckled hat.

Let me know if anyone else has her with a family tree. Might be something wierd going on with my game if not. It's a very old neighbourhood, tucked away and brought out again several times, 5 generations or so, very progressed.

Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 623515

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 am

wow! i would think townies have no families. never bothered to look at their family trees.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713621

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:36 pm

That is the legendary Tricou family. John Smith Tricou "adopted" the teens before he and his family died in the "House of Fallen Trees", located in downtown. Two of the of the family's tombstones are at the House of Fallen trees along with Rainelle Neengia (it's said she bought the house and died of fright after seeing the ghosts of Gvaudoin and Fricorith) and the rest of the tombstones are locate at Gothier Green Lawn cemetery. What's weird is EA made the teens' names randomize like the regular townies, instead of giving them their own names. Here's more about the Tricou family legend:
flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:45 am

Thanks for that information Cinda, that was very interesting.

I have used her before and didn't notice. In another neighbourhood, a custom one, her name was Sunny, and married the founder of a legacy I half did. Mary might remember that one, the heirs were named after birds of prey: Falcon, Perigrine, Kite etc. they were all in the criminal mastermind career. Kite married Betty? and his cousin Ayre, the ballet dancer, was going to seduce her or something, and Mary was like: oh no can't do that to poor sweet Kite :O , which didn't eventuate because the neighbourhood accidentally got deleted during a re-install.

In all that time I didn't think to look at her family tree.

You really know your stuff Cinda, you guru you.

Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:00 am

Divinyls Fan wrote:
Thanks for that information Cinda, that was very interesting.
You really know your stuff Cinda, you guru you.
thankyou

Divinyls Fan wrote:
Kite married Betty? and his cousin Ayre, the ballet dancer, was going to seduce her or something, and Mary was like: oh no can't do that to poor sweet Kite :O , which didn't eventuate because the neighbourhood accidentally got deleted during a re-install.

lafflol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 am

yeah I used her Drake Rojers to marry one of Falcon's granddaughters, Vesuvius (that line of family were named after mountains). I have a video of him at college with the other eligible spouses for her generation, on my simpage on the exchange, my name there is the same, Divinyls Fan.

I guess I wrote the story well enough for Mary (dsydk) to have empathy for my characters. Kite didn't find anyone in his teens or at college, and was a bit lonely and sad when he returned to the legacy house. then he found Betty, a simpe extracted sim from willburke graylands, and he was sweetly happy, got married etc. and cousin Ayre, Falcon's son, was like all jealous that their line of family didn't get to stay on at the legacy instead of Perigrine's, and I think he got rejected for his first kiss or something like that. he became a world class ballet dancer and had a big fancy house with a studio and after Betty married Kite, she pursued the ballet career too and ended up at Ayre's house after work once and Ayre had the idea brewing, even though he had his own wife too.

did you understand that. I did.

Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:31 am

Divinyls Fan wrote:
yeah I used her Drake Rojers to marry one of Falcon's granddaughters, Vesuvius (that line of family were named after mountains). I have a video of him at college with the other eligible spouses for her generation, on my simpage on the exchange, my name there is the same, Divinyls Fan.

I guess I wrote the story well enough for Mary (dsydk) to have empathy for my characters. Kite didn't find anyone in his teens or at college, and was a bit lonely and sad when he returned to the legacy house. then he found Betty, a simpe extracted sim from willburke graylands, and he was sweetly happy, got married etc. and cousin Ayre, Falcon's son, was like all jealous that their line of family didn't get to stay on at the legacy instead of Perigrine's, and I think he got rejected for his first kiss or something like that. he became a world class ballet dancer and had a big fancy house with a studio and after Betty married Kite, she pursued the ballet career too and ended up at Ayre's house after work once and Ayre had the idea brewing, even though he had his own wife too.

did you understand that. I did.

That was a mouthful, but I did understand it!
rolling lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am

hey Mary, do you still have the video of the wedding of that story that I sent you once? and I was commentating on who all the guests were?

post if it's allowed and if you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtownie w family Tree!   Downtownie w family Tree! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downtownie w family Tree!
Page 1 of 1