SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

One of my originals Dear Stefan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 622165

One of my originals Dear Stefan Empty
PostSubject: One of my originals Dear Stefan   One of my originals Dear Stefan I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:24 pm

hey all,
i decided that i trust u guys more now, i write my own songs about friends and love. this song is about approaching a guy with all your confidence.

Dear Stefan

It was the first week of school and that was when i laid my eyes on you, i thought you were really cute, even if i didn't know you, i didn't know you

Chorus
Dear Stefan, i hope your ready to meet me, Dear Stefan, you may be just a crush (just a crush), but we'll see (how you feel about me), Dear Stefan, baby i hope you're happy, dear Stefan

Maybe i shouldn't have to shout it out, but you were on my mind, you are (were) a super senior and i'm a junior, can't say it'll happen but it could, just wait until we are friends, you can say it again
(repeat chorus)

Dear Stefan, i hope you treat me right, Dear Stefan, baby just hold me tight, Dear Stefan,
(repeat chorus)
Dear Stefan, i hope u like me.

i would like to know your opinions, yes, this is the guy i miss.
oh and the original video is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Live is here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

One of my originals Dear Stefan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: Non-Sim Stories :: Non-Sim Poems-
Jump to: