SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

The Cabin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 817171

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:16 am

I built this for my new vacation hood it has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom there is a balcony that goes of one of the bedrooms
the only cc i used was the invisible driveway by Sophie-David on MTS you can get it here
requires all ep's and sp's. this lot costs $92,890.
DOWNLOAD HERE
The Cabin   Set16
The Cabin   Set27
The Cabin   Set310
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777813

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 am

Oh wow! I'm bummed. :( I can't download, cuz I don't have all of the requirements. Ep's and Sp's - not sure what that is.. Anywho, I love your cabin.
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:43 am

thank you BBdoll i always had my sim's buy this vacation home lol
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 am

hehe thank you Ka'ge Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: re   The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Looks really good! Very Happy
too bad I only have the base game! :(
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:59 pm

OM! Duhhh... Thanks Ka'ge. I feel like I'm in Basic 101 class. LoL Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin.   The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Nef, what ep's and sp's do I need 4 your Cabin? I could not load it. :(
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 pm

it requires all ep's and sp's
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686897

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin   The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Very nice job, Neff. I like the fact that it isn't just a square box but had some character to it. And, that the pictures are taken during the winter--almost looks like a ski chalet and that it would be all warm and cozy inside. Lilly Smile
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Nef, how do you make a Vacation Lot? Is it like a regular Lot?
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin   The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 pm

BBdoll, I think it's a residential lot that she put in a vacation location. I think that because I can put any lot from the lots and houses bin into any vacation location whether it's one of the three EA locations or a location that I made. You need the Bon Voyage EP to have a vacation location.

Hope that helps. Lilly flower

Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Ok, so I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how do I make the Vacation Location, I guess that's what I mean. I understand what you mean about the Residential Lot, and I do have Bon Boyage, sooooo, how do I creat a lot IN the Vacation Location?
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin   The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:32 pm

BBdoll,

Okay, I think I understand what you want. I went into my game and copied it down step by step to be sure it's accurate.

A vacation destination is a sub-hood just like Uni, or Bluewater Village Shopping District (OFB or Open for Business) or Downtown (Nightlife). So, you will be adding a sub-hood or more (if you want) to one of your Neighborhoods (such as Pleasantview or Strangetown) or to a Custion Neighborhood that you have made.

Start your game and when the Neighborhood Chooser ("Choose a Neighborhood to Play") comes up, choose the neighborhood you want to put your vacation destination in and click on that neighborhood.

Once you are in the neighborhood, starting on the left side and going to the right is a strip of button which ends with the name of the neighborhood. These button either take you into a sub-hood or explain parts of the game such as seasons or pets. Ciick on the round button with the airplane on it. (It's the third button from the left on my computer but I have all the EPs or Expansion Packs so it may be different in a different place on your computer if you don't have all the EP's.) If you put your cursor over the button, the correct button will say "Click to add a vacation destination."

After you have clicked on the round button with the airplane on it, a new screen will come up which says "Create Vacation Destination." In the box in the upper left is a list of choices including: Takemizu Village (Far East), Three Lakes (Mountain), Twikkii Island (obviously the island destination), and Add All (which adds all three sub-hoods). At the bottom are three pictures where you create custom vacation destinations for a Far East, Mountian or Island vacation.

Click on whatever you want to create. The game will make that destination. Once you are in the sub-hood, then you can create lots both community and residential just like you do in the regular or base neighborhood (such as Pleasantview) or you can place lots you've already made into the sub-hood from the lots and houses bin. Beach lots can be difficult as they don't fit in all neighborhoods or sub-hood. But other lots, no problem. When you next pull up the Neighborhood Chooser, at the bottom underneath the neighborhood description, will be a button (with an airplane) that you can click and go directly into that sub-hood. If you've added more than one then you will be able to choose the one you want on the next screen.

Just a little note, when I create a custom sub-hood such as a University or Vacation Location, I often go into one of the EA made ones, pick the lots I want to use in my custom hood, place that lot (not one with people in it) into the Lots and House bin. I usually write down the name of the lot to make finding it easier later. I place it back into the EA sub-hood. Then I go into my custom sub-hood and place the lot (now in my lots and houses bin) into that sub-hood. If I really like the lot and think I'll use it again, then I'll leave it in the bin otherwise I'll delete it in the bin so I don't get way too many lots in there and it takes me forever to find anything. (Probaby also slows the game if you get too many lot in there but not sure about this .)

Hope that is what you were looking for.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 pm

cool Exactly what I was asking. Appreciate you documenting this for me. I will check it now. thankyou
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Oh, forgot to mention. Gave you a well deserved Rep for the hard work on your documentation. flower
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin   The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 am

You're welcome. Glad to be able to help.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 am

Nice Cabin Neff. Makes me want to go on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 623965

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:53 am

wow cool cabin! i can't download this because i am incompatible. oh well it makes me happy tho
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:12 am

yay  Guess what, Nef?  I was going thru some lots and found your Cabin again, and thought, "Why not try to load it again".  Whala!!! dancer   It worked!!! pillowfight 

I was able to load your lot.  Only thing that did not show up was the carpet (if you had it), in the living room. So I added Tricia's beautiful Maroon Carpet and it's perfect!   extrahappy   It's beautiful and I totally heartpump  your Cabin.  Everything is beautiful.  Great detail and furnishings.  Wow!  You did an awesome job on this, Nef! bravo 

tnx4sharing

The Cabin   NefsCabin_zps9c69bb3b
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Thanx BBdoll, so glad you like it, this is one my fave sims 2 lot's Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cabin   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin    The Cabin   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Community Downloads :: The Sims 2 Custom Neighborhoods/Residential/Community/Vacation & University Lots :: Vacation Lots-
Jump to: