SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Simoleons : 535154

PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program Empty
PostSubject: PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program   PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 5:00 pm

I hope that this is the right forum section.

I wanted to let you know that there is a digital art program, much cheaper and lighter in size than Photoshop.

It's called PhotoFiltre Studio and here you may download it at the official site :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's French but multi-lingual, you can choose your language to download.

There are also two totally free versions at the official site, however with less options.

The program is rather user-friendly and it's possible to add-plug-ins, a few similar to Photoshop and totally free at some sites.

Unfortunately there aren't many tutorials in English on how to use PhotoFiltre Studio, but if you seek you might surely find.

Back to top Go down
http://lizcreasims2living.wordpress.com
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

PostSubject: Re: PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program   PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:03 pm

tnx4sharing Liz. cheers I will go check it out. I've been using the PhotoShop for a while now, but will see what this one has to offer. bravo
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Simoleons : 535154

PostSubject: Re: PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program   PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 1:54 am

I always used PhotoFiltre Studio for my own Sims 2 creations and sometimes illustrated memes and such. I feel comfortable with it.

There are quite many plug-ins with are compatible and free to download at some sites, but I don't know all of them and I don't need that many.

For some PSP files, they'd need to be extracted with either Xnview or another small tool, to be viewed in PhotoFiltre Studio.

Other than this, PhotoFiltre Studio has no features like actions as in Photoshop. But then projects can be saved as pfi files, as when you retexture hair, it's practical for knowing the Y and X placement of layers when you haven't completed a hair set retexture.
Back to top Go down
http://lizcreasims2living.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program   PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PhotoFiltre Studio, a digital creation program
Page 1 of 1