SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Important Announcement About Avatars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815821

Important Announcement About Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement About Avatars   Important Announcement About Avatars I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:04 am

We have recently had a problem come to light over avatars. Because of this problem we need to change the ruling and ask those of you who have photos up of yourselves as your avatar, to please take them down and replace them with either a sim's picture or something else. We are no longer going to allow our member's to use proper pictures of themselves. We are doing this protect the identity of all the members who use the forum. We do apologise for this, but it is something that we must do. The ruling will be changed. Anyone who continues to upload an avatar with the real picture will be warned and the avatar will be deleted.

Last edited by nefertiti781 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement About Avatars   Important Announcement About Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:07 pm

When I first joined I thought I had read that in the Ruling that was already in place. I may have misread it. Was :o when I saw a couple that looked to be personal photos, but thought it was just my eyes. LoL Anyway, thanks for the heads up, Nef. Always best to be SAFE and not SORRY! ;) Thanks for always looking out for us.
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815821

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement About Avatars   Important Announcement About Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

we will always try to do our best to keep all our members safe as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 622615

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement About Avatars   Important Announcement About Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:46 pm

i'm glad someone is taking this precaution. i never uploaded any pictures of myself in the first place, but i think it's best not to. thanks for taking this precaution
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 685547

PostSubject: AVATARS   Important Announcement About Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:45 pm

I thought the same as BBdoll that's why my Avatar, once I finally got it up, is a picture of a CAS Sim that I made in Desiderata Valley. I think not using an actual picture is a good idea. Lilly Smile

Oh, I think it makes sense to use CAS or Body Shop Sims from TS2 or TS3 since that's why we are members on TSSF to discuss TS2 and TS3. Very Happy

Last edited by Lilly LeClaire on Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To add another thought)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement About Avatars   Important Announcement About Avatars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement About Avatars
Page 1 of 1