SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Please Read!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815371

Please Read!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Read!!   Please Read!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Just a few things you need to know before downloading any of the content that has been converted from adult's to elder's. first of all Simmer's Garden takes no credit what so ever for the creation of any of these items you are about to download, all i have done is convert the adult clothing to elder's so that your elders can dress with some style.

none of the content will overwrite anything in your game, it is all very safe and all conversions are tested before uploaded to the forum.

you will also need to go to liana sims to get the necessary meshes required for the clothing to show up in game. we do not include those in the files however we will provide the links to the right mesh needed.

any questions or problems just comment below, if anything need's fixing let me know so i can get it fixed. i also take requests to convert other site clothing as long as the creators give permissions to do so.

Than You
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

Please Read!!
Page 1 of 1