SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

One Great Yard Sale!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777813

One Great Yard Sale! Empty
PostSubject: One Great Yard Sale!   One Great Yard Sale! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:02 pm

hello2  my Simmie Friends!  I must say, my daughter and I had one great day at another yard Sale.  The last one of the year!  We had it in my front yard this time, and we took a Tally to see how many peeps came.  At the end of the day, we had around 153 peeps.  I mean, outta all of the YS's I've had since living here, I've never seen soo many peeps at one YS in my life. 

They were making 'U-turns' in front of my house.  Tires screeching to a halt, and coming from all directions!  That was amazing and funny at the same time.  rolling lol

There were about 3 peeps we had to get rude with.  For (e.g.), this guy was asking about the price of this trailer thingy that goes on the back of your auto - where you can toll stuff in the back. He was saying how it was over priced and it wasn't gonna sell, so he wanted to give me $5 for it.  I told him no.  I had $45 on it, and I wasn't budging (well, my hubby wasn't).  giggle  I said he could get the same deal at Freight Tools for $29.  I told him, "Well, why don't you just go straight to Freight Tools and get a New one - with a warranty!"   giggle

Anyway, he left after walking around trying to get something for 'nothing'. Then about an hour later he came be to buy the tote and it was gone!  Someone came over and asked me if I'd take $40, cause that's all that he had on him and I told him yes.  So that worked out.  Lady was gonna buy my Freezer, said she'd come back.  She never did!  unhappydance  In the process of Holding it for her cause she said she wanted it, I missed out on a sale. So that was $40 lost. Next time. After a long day I ended up with a profit of a whopping, $443.30.   star2 Not bad if you ask me!
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714071

PostSubject: Re: One Great Yard Sale!   One Great Yard Sale! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:15 pm

BBdoll wrote:
After a long day I ended up with a profit of a whopping, $443.30.   star2 Not bad if you ask me!
Sounds like you had a very busy day. Great job!
extrahappy bravo
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777813

PostSubject: Re: One Great Yard Sale!   One Great Yard Sale! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Thanks Cinda!  Yep, we did.  Packed stuff up and moved to my garage so I can move back to my Tuff Shed and my Spare room.  Just getting my body motivated now.  I feel like I've been run over by a Mac Truck...  whacky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Great Yard Sale!   One Great Yard Sale! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Great Yard Sale!
Page 1 of 1