SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Some Adjustments and Removing Snaps!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777513

Some Adjustments and Removing Snaps! Empty
PostSubject: Some Adjustments and Removing Snaps!   Some Adjustments and Removing Snaps! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:23 pm

hello2 Everyone!  mickeywave   This is to inform you that I am currently making some adjustments in my creations, and removing some of my snaps from items that I have submitted for download or viewing.

If you visit some of my Sims, Lots, or Walls/Floors, you may notice that some snaps are not available for viewing. That is because I have removed some of my snaps from Photobucket.  I may or may not replace some of these snaps for a specific item.  I am trying to make more room on my Bucket for future snaps.

If you have any questions, concerns, or requests please don't hesitate to contact me.  Thanks guys and hope you all have a wonderful week! mickeywave
Back to top Go down

Some Adjustments and Removing Snaps!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: Resident Creators & Resident Writers :: Resident Creators :: Resident Creators Group :: BBdoll :: My Announcements :: My Announcements-
Jump to: