SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Wally West

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 675593

Wally West Empty
PostSubject: Wally West   Wally West I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Hello everyone,

I am Please to present to you young wally west after is parents died in a car acident he was sent to live in an orphanege while awaiting is adoption by a loving family during is 2 weeks in this orphange while awaiting is adoption will is new family help him lose waight only you fellow simmers can giove him a hand please note that i have the sims3 ep up to show time and that patch 1.33 may be requiered enjoy this sim and happy simming the shirt little wally is wearing is included in the folder with the download as the shirt comes from a sim site that just close down enjoy and happy simming

Wally West 2upfh8p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please note that i do not remember where i downloaded the rest of the cc but credit go to simmer dragonfly for creating this captain harlock shirt for my sims3 game enjoy and happy simming

Last edited by Pierre1 on Tue May 08, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing color to make post easyer to read)
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php

Wally West
Page 1 of 1