SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Simoleons : 536654

Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) Empty
PostSubject: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:27 am

I just put up a WordPress blog and I mentioned the link on my profile in Website. I'll update from there to add entries with pics of my S2 houses, objects recolours and walls.

So you may visit there for more pics if needed.

Here's my makeover of Komosims Exclusive Mansion, I furnished and decorated entirely, put it on a bit bigger lot. I renamed the house Hôtel Particulier as it reminds me of French styled bourgeois houses. More pics at WordPress.

Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) HocirctelParticulier01signed
Back to top Go down
http://lizcreasims2living.wordpress.com
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 817321

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:43 am

wow! Lizzy that is beautiful. you are a very talented builder, nice work Smile

tnx4sharing 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:12 pm

pillowfight wowspring  Lizzzy! This is amazing.  cheers  Thanks for sharing! ----0 
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Thank you, it will take me time to add houses pics at WordPress.

On another subject, I revamped other creators' Sims, a few.

And here is a Cinderella from theisleofcatarina, I changed her make up, hairstyle, arranged a bit the face structure, and reworked the dress, adding some embroidery on the front and smoothening the satin effect from creating a less embossed bumpmap. This dress is originally on a mesh I've never seen before, so a good idea to keep.

Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) Cinderellarevamped
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:03 pm

I updated WordPress. More pics there of some new houses, one Moroccan Palace among others.

Here a makeover of annosims Swedish summer house (nowhere to be found today). The original was on a small lot, I extended with LotAdjuster and converted as beach lot. Added rather modern furniture, but one bedroom with typical Swedish Maxis recs from CatLily's old site.

Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) ScreenShot245signed

At WordPress there are more pics if interested.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:21 pm

cool Your Cinderella is very pretty. By the way, how did you get your car to sit sideways in your driveway?
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:32 pm

For the car side way, it was Sophie of annosims who did that originally with the cheapest car. I got a tutorial for how to do but it's French. Perhaps if you google you may find a tutorial in English. I think you need to use a cheat for removing tiles on the opposite walk way and moveobjects on and off is also needed. Sophie had a tutorial at annosims but it's all gone with her site.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:29 am

Oh, okay. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:09 am

I'll write a clear short tutorial soon at WordPress on the sideway garage, compiling the most useful tips from MTS mainly, also about the four cardinal points on a neighbourhood (north, south, west, east) as this is the essential thing - moving a garage driveway or extension will not work "south" or "north" paralelly to the road. So I'll explain that to know the exact "situation", it's important to build four empty lots exactly on a crossroad on a testing neighbourhood which has crossroads, test on each lot.

I'll give more recommendations, because one tutorial seems quite obsolete and there's no script to change in any way in EA Games data files and no walkway tile to make buyable.

I edit my post : I published now my own tutorial on sideway garages at WordPress. On the right corner side bar you will see the title Sideway garage tutorial, click on it to read. Or see Tutorials and tips category. Before writing I fully tested ingame to see how it works with the cardinal points, I found no issue so far. Once it's OK with such a lot, put in the bin and then from there you can place it anywhere else, not forcefully on a crossroad area. You can also extend a lot with Mootilda's LotAdjuster with such a sideway garage, as for annosims' Swedish summer house that I extended this way. All that matters is to build the garage prior to building the house and the lot needs to be empty. No Sim family on it.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:44 am

Hello Lizzy! I was just reviewing your note here, and noticed it has been a long time since this last post. I appreciate you taking the time to post this information for me and hope to see you again soon. I was wondering is, Word Press your personal site, and how do I get to it? Would you have a link that I may go to, so I can see the instructions you have posted?

Thanks again! mickeywave
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:06 am

Hi BB, usually there is a button underneath the post that links to a member's site if they have it listed, but I forgot to tick the box to activate it after the template was changed for this month's Valentine's theme. My bad. whacky I've fixed the problem now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:49 am

Good morning hunni! I was looking for it and was lost at what you were talking about when you said that you fixed it.... Butttt, I did find the button to click on and it worked. Thanks so much Cinda. I noticed it has been some time no since Lizzy has been online, but I took a chance hoping she would come back and see my note.

Thanks again! extrahappy
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:58 am

You're welcome, darlin'. Give it a little time; this post may bring her back on. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Sorry that it's been a long while since I wasn't here.

I hope you managed to visit my WordPress blog. However I don't share anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:13 am

Hello hunni! mickeywave  So happy to see you are back.  I have not been on much either, but plan to be more active.  Just having a rough time since my hubby passed.  Don't feel inspired to do much anymore. sad   Right now anyway, but I will be bouncing back soon.  

Oh yes, I was able to visit your Blog.  I really, really enjoyed the lots you have created.  I looked for a place to post a comment, but saw you did not have that option.  I'm sorry to hear you are not sharing anymore.  You are quite creative.  In any case, I'm happy that you stopped by.  Hope to see you again. mickeywave

toyou
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:48 am

Creativity, yes is a high priority in my life. The Sims playground is secondary though.

All the best for your future forum projects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)   Lizzy's creations (Sims 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lizzy's creations (Sims 2)
Page 1 of 1