SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Hello from France !

Go down 
+2
CindaLove
Lizzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Simoleons : 535904

Hello from France ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I'm Lizzy, 50 years old and mainly today creating for the Sims 2, clothing/hair textures, sometimes objects recolours. I don't mesh though.

I found the site on CindaLove's updates at BeckyLynn's forum and thought why not join here too ?

Thank you and wishing you all a nice week-end. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lizcreasims2living.wordpress.com
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713471

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello from France ! Cmmnt_10

Welcome, Lizzy! It's nice to meet you! We hope you will have fun simming with us and we hope to get to know you better!

Hello from France ! Welcom12
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777213

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:00 am

Hello Lizzy!

Hello from France ! Welcome

So glad that you found your way to us.  Hope you enjoy your stay!   mickeywave
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674993

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 5:45 am

Hello lizzy and welcome to simmers garden
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 816571

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:00 am

Hello from France ! Hello10

Lizzy and

Hello from France ! Welcom10

to our friendly forum Smile it is love;y to meet you. we love having new member's. all the member's here are ever so lovely and helpful. the staff here always here to help any time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:52 am

Thank you all ! I think I know Pierre from somewhere, a forum called inspiringsims ? But that was a long time ago and I forgot my password there anyway.

I am currently building a cave styled beach house with full view on the sea and rocks + trees on the fake hill (front of the lot) and it takes me a bit busy because I need some CC to download and install for better "realistic" effects. I'm not familiar with such lots but I want to do one of that style, using the CFE cheat to a minimum...

Could you tell me where I might post a photo album on the forum of my creations, like lots, some of my female clothes ?

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 816571

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:43 am

wow! that sound's amazing Smile we would love to see some of your creation's Smile

you can post your sims 2 pictures **Here**

and sims 3 pictures can be posted **Here**

daisy 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:45 am

Lizzy wrote:
Thank you all ! I think I know Pierre from somewhere, a forum called inspiringsims ? But that was a long time ago and I forgot my password there anyway.

I am currently building a cave styled beach house with full view on the sea and rocks + trees on the fake hill (front of the lot) and it takes me a bit busy because I need some CC to download and install for better "realistic" effects. I'm not familiar with such lots but I want to do one of that style, using the CFE cheat to a minimum...

Could you tell me where I might post a photo album on the forum of my creations, like lots, some of my female clothes ?

Thanks in advance.

yes i think i remember you and inspiring sims is still around if you forgot the link just send me a pm i will give you the link
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:08 pm

pillowfight  That sounds awesome, Lizzy! I can't  bounce   scaredy  wait to see it when it's completed. Sounds amazing!  sunny  I really enjoy seeing what others create. Sounds as if you are working with TS3, but that's okay, cause I enjoy browsing thru those also, even though I don't utilize TS3. I really enjoy the scenery, hills, water and all that comes with TS3.  goodluck 
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Sorry I don't play Sims 3 at all. I only got Sims 2 now the Ultimate Coll. version installed, so I'm more again into building houses.

My cave house is work in progress Smile All landscape done as I wanted. Now the hard task I like less is furnishing.

Pierre, it's not important for me to get back to inspiring sims. It's been so long ago now. I'm way too busy with my own section on a forum run by a non Simmer and I'm not always very active anywhere else.

I promise to post soon some pics of my creations, now that I got Photobucket arranged with albums - it was a mess for many years ! I made a makeover of Komosims' Exclusive Mansion, and another of Helgasims's rare to find 5th avenue luxury lot. I furnished both but I'm bad at taking ingame pics of houses rooms...

Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Lizzy wrote:
Sorry I don't play Sims 3 at all. I only got Sims 2 now the Ultimate Coll. version installed, so I'm more again into building houses.

My cave house is work in progress Smile All landscape done as I wanted. Now the hard task I like less is furnishing.

Pierre, it's not important for me to get back to inspiring sims. It's been so long ago now. I'm way too busy with my own section on a forum run by a non Simmer and I'm not always very active anywhere else.

I promise to post soon some pics of my creations, now that I got Photobucket arranged with albums - it was a mess for many years ! I made a makeover of Komosims' Exclusive Mansion, and another of Helgasims's rare to find 5th avenue luxury lot. I furnished both but I'm bad at taking ingame pics of houses rooms...

Its no problem seem we are all busy me as well
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:50 pm

cool  That's good, cause I'm into TS2 more than the 3. Had lots of issues loading, so as the story continues, it's tucked away (New) in it's box. Looking forward to seeing your creations.  mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675162

PostSubject: The Welcome Party   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Welcome, Lizzy! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from France !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: Important Site Stuff :: The Welcome Party-
Jump to: