SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Picket Fences Review and Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675912

Picket Fences Review and Update Empty
PostSubject: Picket Fences Review and Update   Picket Fences Review and Update I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Picket Fences Review and Update Images16

A Review/Update Of Picket Fences!

When the story began,  Buford Falls was just like any other small town in the South in the late 1940's.  The houses were nice, but not by any means the most expensive.   There was five houses on Shadetree Lane.  `  

Picket Fences Review and Update Snapsh10
Mary Lou and Tim Edwards lived in the brick house with the white picket fence.  They were high school sweethearts and got married right after graduation.  They had one daughter (Julie) and later another daughter (Carrie).  

Picket Fences Review and Update Snapsh12
Back then Larry and Joy Anderson lived in the white house with the green picket fence.  They  dated all through high school and got married right after graduation.  The couple had one daughter (Arlene).  Joy had an affair with their neighbor Rhys Sawyer which resulted in the birth of a son (Kevin).

Picket Fences Review and Update Snapsh11
Sam and Emily Martin lived in the white house with  the white picket fence.  They had a son (Jimmy) and Emily soon had boy/girl twins (Nathan and Nancy).  Sam and Emily have both passed away.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snapsh14
Ben and Betty Jones lived in the brown shingled house with the brown picket fence.  They had two childern (Mike and Judy).  The family moved away many  years later.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snapsh13
The fifth house stood enpty for over a year after elderly Grace Sawyer died.  Her grandson Rhys Sawyer inherited everything she owned and soon moved into the white house with the white picket fence.  

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps212
Nowadays Mary Lou Edwards lives alone.  Her husband Peter died a few years ago.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps232
Mary Lou's daughter Julie is married her high school sweetheart Nathan Martin.  After they were unable to have a baby, they adopted a toddler named Amanda.  Amanda recently had a son with Jeffery Carlton.  The baby is named Rhys after Jeffery's late grandfather.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps244
Mary Lou's daughter Carrie married and later divorced Ryan Carlton (Rhys and NPC Jasmyn Carlton's son).  They have three childern together (twins Jeffery and Joseph and a teenage daughter Brianna).

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps238
Jeffery Carlton and his half-brother Matthew Custer (Ryan Carlton and Jennifer Custer's son) live on Jeffery's houseboat.  They are both bachelors. Jeffery has fathered three childern (boy/girl twins with his twin brother's wife and a son with Amanda Martin}

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps230
Nick Carras married Jennifer Custer when her son Matthew was a toddler. They have a daughter (Elizabeth) together.  Nick's father Paul moved in after his wife Emily died.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps229
Nick's brother Tony Carras married Mary Ashley.  They have two childern (Amy Lynn and Adam).

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps246
Joseph Carlton married Lauren King (Jonathan and Shannon's daughter).  They have boy/girl twins (Chloe and Caleb) who were secretly fathered by Joseph's twin brother.  Lauren is pregnant with her third child and Joseph's first.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps213
Joy Anderson lives alone since her husband Larry passed away.  
Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps222
Joy's daughter Arlene married Jimmy Martin.  They have a son David and a daughter Joyce (named after Arlene's grandmother).

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps217
Their son David married Megan Grace Tyler (Regan and Rhys' daughter).  They have a son Samuel (named after Jimmy's dad).  Megan Grace is pregnant with their second child.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps249
Megan Grace's mother Regan moved in with her boyfriend Birch Stetler.
They are expecting their first child.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps219
Joy's son Kevin married his high school sweetheart Heather.  They have a son Jason.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps237
Their son Jason married Freya Johnson.  Freya is pregnant with their first child.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps247
Freya's parents are Fred and Linda Johnson.  Freya is their only child.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps225
Jonathan and Shannon King have four childern.  Nathan and Scott still live at home.  

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps240
Their son Sean (Scott's twin) married Hannah Alan (Rhys and Claudia Sawyer's daughter).  Hannah is pregnant with their first child.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps215
Hannah's mother Claudia Sawyer lives alone since her husband Rhys passed away.  They had two childern together (Hannah and Noah) and Rhys had four childern with four different women (Ryan, Kevin, Max and Megan Grace).  

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps241
Claudia's son Noah married Miyuki while he was in the Navy.  They have a teenage son Jonah.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps236
Rhys had his oldest son Ryan with his maid, NPC Jasmyn Carlton.  Ryan has four childern (Jeffery, Joseph, Brianna and Reid).  Ryan lives alone and is single.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps242
Ryan's youngest son Reid lives with his mother Sarah Adams.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps227
Rhys had his son Max Reeves with Pizza Delivery NPC Lauren Reeves.  Max married Jessica Childs and they have two childern (Chase and Olivia).

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps248
Buford Falls newest resident is Gage Tanner who recently moved from Veronaville.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps228
The Wyle brothers Aaron and Aiden moved to town a few months ago.  
Aiden is dating Joyce Martin.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps239
Dr. Thomas Brian is head of the Buford Falls Hospital.  He's raising his daughter Sasha alone since his wife Nurse Jane disappeared.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps234
Rev. Lawrence Hill is the new pastor of Buford Falls Church.

Picket Fences Review and Update Snaps224
Mr. Lyle Smith is Principal of Buford Falls School.  Miss Nancy Martin (daughter of Paul and Emily Martin) is the High School Teacher and Miss Delores Jones is the Elementary teacher.

Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences Review and Update   Picket Fences Review and Update I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:52 pm

My Oh My!  Bravo to  you Ms. Daisy on such a fantastic update of Buford Falls! I totally  heartpump  and enjoyed reading about your families!  Sooooo many simmies to keep track of,  whacky  but you have done such an incredible job.  I get so confused with all of my simmies, who's whom.  I just  heartpump  Picket Fences and the families.

Some I remember more than others, especially the Rhys's clan, but after all the babies, I just lose track of them all and have to think about it.  scratch   Doesn't matter though as I still love reading about their ventures, wedding, babies, affairs and sadly - funerals.  I just   heartpump  all of your stories.  You are just so extremely talented.  I know I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it, so you just get used to it.   extrahappy 

I don't remember Sam and Emily, or Ben and Betty.  How did they move to another town?  Did you put them in another Hood?

Also, you mentioned that Gage Tanner moved from Veronaville. Did he really or did you just create him and say he was from Veronaville?  Can you move sims from one hood to the other? I didn't know we could do that.

As for nurse Jane,,,, was she abducted or did she just disappear?  Would be really strange if she just happened to 'Pop' up one day and say, "I'm Backk!"  rolling lol 

Anyway honey, I am a True Blue Fan of your Picket Fences, and always look forward to seeing what's going on with your simmies.  The one where Rhys passed away was such a shock  buggout  to my system.   lol1  I mourned for him for a month!   rolling lol   That is soooo crazy!  scaredy   lafflol   Shows how much I was into your story.   lol1 

Anyway,  thankyou  so much for the update.  I really enjoyed it.  cheers   I just may read it a couple more times.  Have a wonderful day honey!!!  mickeywave
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675912

PostSubject: Picket Fences Update/Review   Picket Fences Review and Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:35 pm

thankyou BBdoll.  To answer your questions, when I had to reinstall my game, the Jones Family got lost.   bangdesk  I'm pretending Gage Tanner came from Veronaville.  I created him in Bodyshop. I can't find Nurse Jane anywhere.   joyryde  If she ever shows up, I'll reunite her with the doctor. BTW, the game lets you move Sims from town to town, but I read somewhere that it wasn't good for your game to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences Review and Update   Picket Fences Review and Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picket Fences Review and Update
Page 1 of 1