SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Vivian - No BBy Bump!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

Vivian - No BBy Bump! Empty
PostSubject: Vivian - No BBy Bump!   Vivian - No BBy Bump! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:39 am

Hi guys! Happy Holiday... Well, guess what? My
Vivian can't get her bby bump!  unhappydance  When it's time for her to go to work, the message comes up that she's prego and needs some rest. Well, the bump never shows. So I went in to that boolprop cheat that I got from Lilly and selected the to Speed up pregnancy, and nothing has happened. I thought well if I say the New Baby it will work. A bby appears, but when time for her to go to work, message come up again, so she's still prego. Did I screw it up by having her drink that green stuff while she was prego? I let her drink some just before she got the bby bump. Maybe I need to increase her age to make her older. That may work...

Has this ever happened to anyone?  unhappydance 
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 624115

PostSubject: Re: Vivian - No BBy Bump!   Vivian - No BBy Bump! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:14 am

it hasn't happened to me but, I know when a sim is pregnant or about to be pregnant- a baby symbol with a question mark appears. After that, the message pops up about the beginning of the pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vivian - No BBy Bump!   Vivian - No BBy Bump! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Hummm!  scratch  Thanks hon! I don't recall seeing a (?). Anything and everything I've tried so far has not worked. And not only that, I let my Vivian and Timothy Riley age on to Elders, and would you believe, she is still sending out that message about being tired cause someone's prego.  goofigirl  So every time she had to go to work, I have to give her a command to go.

I was thinking about letting her either get Fired, or just have her Quit. Get her another job and see if it still pops up.  dancer  It would be quite interesting to see if she has a bby in her Old Age.  whacky  I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks for the comment!  mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

PostSubject: Re: Vivian - No BBy Bump!   Vivian - No BBy Bump! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:30 pm

I had this happen to me before, and the only thing that worked was to move miss prego into another household. I had her move into her best friend's lot by inviting her over to her friend's and by using the Add Sim To Family cheat on her, and the very second I added her her belly grew and she dropped that baby like a hot potato!
 lol1 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vivian - No BBy Bump!   Vivian - No BBy Bump! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:56 pm

rolling lol  That's interesting, Cinda. Wonder if she would still "drop the potato" now that she's old? Will I be able to move her back to her own home and still be married to Timothy? That's the concern now. Will she lose all of her connections to him and family?
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

PostSubject: Re: Vivian - No BBy Bump!   Vivian - No BBy Bump! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:06 am

You're going to need to age her back in order for her to have her baby. Moving her to another family lot and back (her hubby will need to invite her over to their household then ask her and the baby to move in) won't sever any relationships or ties, unless you have a bad glitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vivian - No BBy Bump!   Vivian - No BBy Bump! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:34 am

K, thank you, Cinda!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivian - No BBy Bump!   Vivian - No BBy Bump! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivian - No BBy Bump!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Technical Help-
Jump to: