SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Baxter's Life Story

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nancy01905
Rising Star
Rising Star
Nancy01905

Female

Scorpio Posts : 241
Simoleons : 608303

Baxter's Life Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Life Story   Baxter's Life Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Chapter 19

The guards enter, "Good they are asleep."Said one of the guards. "Good, take Baxter and Cole."Said the Master to the guards. The guards lift us and take us away. "Are you thinking doing the same thing to Cole as well?"Asks the Doctor to the Master. "Yes, he will be OK when he is pregnant. I am going to work on Cole before I do Baxter."Said the Doctor. "Will they wake up before you start?"Asks the Master. "Yes they will, I am going to give them a stronger sedative."Said the Doctor as he gives us the needle. He wheels Cole off to work on him.

After awhile he is done with Cole. He takes me in the same area and does the same operation. When he is done he brings me back. "I want them to stay here until they recover."Said the Doctor. "OK, once they are stronger they can go back to the hut."Said the Master. "Sounds good."Said the Doctor.

It took us two days to recover from the operation, once Cole and I are awake the guards takes us back to the hut. Once we enter the guards close and lock the door. "What happen to you both?"Asks Alex. "I have no idea."Said Cole as he sits down. "Same here. All I remember is passing out here and waking up at the Doctor's area."I said as I sat down. "Do you think they did what they did to us before?"Asks Cyan. "I have no idea."I replied. Cole looks confused. Cyan explains what happen to him and Baxter.

"Wow, do you think they did it to me?"Asks Cole. "Hard to say we need to wait and see what happens."Said Alex as I nodded my head in agreement. I notice the door opening and the guard entering. "Baxter follows us."Said the Guard to me. I got up and followed the guard. The guard leads me into the same room as before.

"Look at the patterns."Said the Mistress to me. I did what she asks me. I started to watch the pattern and making me lightheaded and dizzy, my eyes are starting to close and I started to sway. The mistress notices this and she stops the pattern and enters the room. She gives me a needle to keep in the state. "Follow me."Said the Mistress as I started to follow her. She leads me to a room and tells me to lay down. The Doctor covers my head to do something after he is done and then he knocks me out. "He is ready he won't be able work until he had his baby."Said the Doctor to the Mistress. "OK, can he go back to the hut?"Asks the Mistress. "Yes, they will get the beds when they start to show again."Said the Doctor. "OK, guards you can take Baxter back."Said the Mistress as the guards carry me back to the hut.

Once back they lay me down on the ground and they leave. "Baxter is back, but he is unconscious."Said Cole as he notice I am back. They move me in a comfortable."He will be asleep for awhile."Said Cyan to Cole. It took me two days to recover."Whoa that was weird."I said as I sat up. "Do you remember what happen to you?"Asks Cole. "No, only thing I remember is looking at a pattern that makes me into a trance and everything else is a blank."I said to Cole.

"Do you think Cole will go thru the same thing as well?"Asks Alex. "Maybe, we need to wait and see what happens."I said as I notice the door opening and the food entering, the guards leaves us food and blood. We grab the food and blood. We start to eat and drink, I had to run to the corner and vomit my supper. "I am guessing they made me pregnant again."I said as I came back to finish my blood. "It looks like it."Said Cyan as he explains what happen before. "Oh wow."Said Cole. "We better get to our spots."Said Alex as we went to our spots. After awhile we fell asleep.

Nothing happen to during the night, we woke up at the same time. The guards enter. "Baxter you are staying here."Said the guard as he takes the others to work. I laid down and I went back to sleep. After ten hours the others are back, I woke up when I hear them entering. Once inside the guards brought us food and blood. We ate silence after we are done we put the plates back were we got them. The guards enter the room. "Cole follows us."Said the guard. Cole does what he asks. "We better head to our spots."Said Xuan as we stand in our spots. We fell asleep real fast.

During the night the guards bring Cole back. The doctor enters as well and he checks me over. "Baxter is doing fine."Said the Doctor to the Master. "Good, Cole won't be working until he delivery as well."Said the Doctor as they leave. We all woke up expect for Cole. "It looks like Cole will be out for awhile."I said as I notice Cole is back. "I agree my guessing he won't be working as well."Said Yakov as he makes Cole comfortable.

The guards bring us food and blood, once we are done eating the guards take the other guys to work. I kept an eye on Cole and after awhile Cole comes around in a daze. "Take it easy."I said to Cole once Cole is fully awake. "That felt weird, I sure don't remember anything after that pattern that made me into the trance."Said Cole to me. I nodded my head. After awhile the other guys came back. "You look beat."I said to the others.

"We are still full the tunnel still."Said Deon as he sits down. "We did dig pretty far in that tunnel."Said Alex. "Is Valin and Zeger still in that trance?"I ask the others. "Yes, my guess they are staying that way for awhile."Said Yakov. The guards bring us our food and blood. We grab the plates and start to eat. After we ate we stand in our spots. "This one has the scent."I said as I start to fall asleep. After awhile everyone is asleep. The guards enter and check us over. "They are asleep."Said the guard to the Master. "OK, give Baxter, Cole and Deon the stronger one."Said the Master to the Guard as he does what he been ask to do.

After he did that the doctor enters , he checks us over. Put them on the stretcher and take them to my area."Said the Doctor as he and the guard put us on a stretchers and rolls us to his area. "Will it harm the fetus?"Asks the Master. "No, it won't. I need to replace their circuits and do a check up on them."Said the Doctor. "OK, how long will they be out?"Asks the Doctor. "A bit longer than the others."Said the Doctor as he starts to work. After awhile he is done with us. He checks Cole and me over again before he gets the guards to brings us back to the hut.

The other woke up before Deon, Cole and me. "It is my guess they were taken during the night."Said Alex as he checks us over. "You could be right, they might sleep a bit longer."Said Cyan. After awhile I started to wake up, once I am awake but in daze. "Take it easy, drink this."Said Alex as he helps me drink the blood. "What happen?"I asked  once I am able to talk. "I have no idea, when we woke up Deon, Cole and you were gone." Said Xuan. "How are they doing?"I asked Alex. "They are coming around now."Said Alex.

I stand up. "Whoa."I said as I stood up. Alex and Xuan catch me before I fall down. "You better stay sitting until you a bit stronger."Said Xuan. "Good idea, I think Cole and Deon should as well."I said. "Good idea."Said Cyan as he helps them to drink the blood. The Doctor enters. "Good you are awake, I had to replace your circuits and do a check up, and you might be weak. You need some rest before you can stand."Said the Doctor as he checks us over before he leaves.

"I don't think we are going to work."Said Deon. "Hard to say."I said as I try to get comfortable. The door opens again and the Master enters. "There is excise for the males, expect for Deon, Cole and Baxter. They are going to watch."Said the Master. The guards enter making the others line while other guards to help Deon, Cole and me to walk to the watch area. They help us to sit down. I see the other males in the area.

I hear the Master talking to the males before they start running in different directions. I also notice there is a glass around the arena as well. After awhile I notice a thin smoke going into the area. I look at the males they are still running. The smoke is going lowering, the males are still running until they smoke is near them. I could them they are starting to slow down a bit. They are still moving around in a daze, I notice the smoke is getting heavy. After awhile the smoke clears and the males have stop moving around.

The Master turns on another elixir on and the male's starts to sway a bit, after awhile some males collapsed while some are still standing. The guards enter and put the males that collapse into chairs and move to the side and they give them needles to keep them in the state. The Master turns up the elixir and the rest of the males collapsed as they feel the elixir. All the males are in the same state, I am able to see the male's eyes are still open.

I notice the Doctor there and he takes one male at a time and he does something to a male. The male does what the Doctor said to do before they pass out while standing up. He did to that to all the males, all the males are out cold while standing up. I notice the guards entering and putting the males on stretchers and pushing them out the arena.
"Time to go back to the hut."Said the Guard to us as they help us to walk back to the hut. Once we get inside they guard helps us to sit and they leave.

"That was interesting, I wonder what they are doing with them."Deon said to us. "I have no idea, whatever that smokes was sure made them in some sort of trance."I said. "I agree."Said Cole as he tries to get comfortable. After awhile the guards bring the other males back and the doctor enter. "I am going to check you over."Said the Doctor as he checks us over. "Tomorrow you will be able to stand with no problems. Your roommates will sleep for awhile. I want you three to lay down."Said the Doctor to us. We did what he asks. After we lay down he gives us a needle in which we fallen asleep really fast. "Will it harm the fetus?"Asks the Master to the Doctor. "Not at this stage. Once Cole and Baxter delivery the babies they should do the smoke one as well."Said the Doctor. "Good idea the other males can do it again as well."Said the Master as they leave.

Nothing really happen during the night. Deon Cole and I woke up at the same time. "I am guessing the others will sleep for awhile."I said as I stand up and do some stretches. "You could be right."Said Cole. "We better move them apart in case they do something while they are like this."Said Deon as he walks towards Alex, as Cole and I went over to the others. "They are stiff."Said Cole as he feels Cyan. "I agree, it could be the elixir that been used on them."Said Deon. I nodded my head in agreement.

Nothing really happen in the two weeks. "I think they are coming around."I said as I notice Alex moving a bit."It could be awhile before they are fully awake."Said Deon as he checks the others over. I nodded as I check over the others. After three hours they are awake. "That felt weird."Said Xuan once he sits up. "I agree, I never felt that before."Said Yakov. "We watch you go under."I said as I explained what I saw. Cole and Deon nod their heads in agreement what I said. The others are shock to hear this. "How are you and Cole feeling?"Asks Alex. "Good, not vomiting anymore."I said. "Same here, it will be awhile before we show."Said Cole.

Nothing really happen expects for I am starting to show and the guards brought Cole and me a bed. "I am sure it will be easier than sleeping on the ground."Said Cole. "It is, I will eating in the bed they will using the sleeping elixir in the food."I said to Cole. "Make sense to me."Said Cole. Cyan also explains what happen before. I notice Deon not paying attention at all. Cole notice as well. "What is wrong with Deon?"Cole asks us. "I am not too sure."Said Cyan as he looks at Deon before he disappears.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationshaven.net/smf/index.php
Nancy01905
Rising Star
Rising Star
Nancy01905

Female

PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Life Story   Baxter's Life Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:52 am

Chapter 20

"What happen to Deon?" Cole asks us. "My guess he got abducted by aliens or something."Said Alex. Cole was shocked to hear this. "It happens to me as well."I said as I explained what happen. "He will return later."Cyan said as he notched the guards enter they see Deon isn't with them. "Where is Deon?" One of the guards asks us. Alex told them. "You stay here."Said the guard as they leave.

After awhile they return with the Master. "Do you think the aliens took Deon?"Asks the Master. "Yes, it looks like the same trance Baxter was in when they took him."Said Xuan to the Master. "OK, he will return on his own."Said the Master. "Cole and Baxter you are staying here, the rest of you come with us."Said the Guard as he leads them away, the master also leaves. "How long will Deon will be gone for?"Asks Cole. "A while, when I came back I was in the same trance. He will come around whatever the elixir they use on him."I said as I sat down on the bed. Cole nods his head his head as he understands as he sits down on his bed.

After awhile Deon returns, Cole notices he is still in the trance as Deon collapse to the floor. "He will sleep for awhile."I said as I look at Deon. Ten hours later the others return. The guard's notices Deon is back. "I am going to tell the master he is back."Said the Guards as they leave. Alex moved Deon to a better position. "He will sleep for awhile."Said Yakov as he sees the guards entering the hut with the blood and food. "I think Cole and Baxter should eat first."Said Alex as he brings Cole's food and blood while Cyan brought mine. "Good idea."I said as I start to eat and drink the blood. After I am done I pass out really quick. Cyan takes my plate and glass away. Cole ate his and passes out really quick, Alex takes his away before they eat there's before they pass out real quick.

The Doctor enters and he checks Deon over. "He will come around about the same time as the others."Said the Doctor as he checks Cole and me over. "They are doing fine."Said the Doctor to the Master. "OK, it will be the same length as before."Yes and my guess Deon will be the same length as Baxter when he got abducted."Said the Doctor as they leave. We all slept with no problems, we woke up at the same time. I notice Deon is awake. "What happen?"Asks Deon once he stands up. "You went into a trance and disappeared."Said Alex to Deon.

Deon looks at Alex. "It was the same trance Baxter was in when he got abducted."Said Xuan to Deon. "I sure don't remember anything."Said Deon. "You won't at all I never did."I said as I stand up."Do you think it will be the same length as yours?"Asks Deon. "Could be."I said to Deon. The guards enter. "Time to work."Said the Guards as they take the others away.

"Is Deon able to work if he is expecting?"Cole asks me. "Yes, he only will gain weight only. Then he will go into the same trance before he gives birth."I said to Cole.

Nothing really happens during the nine months. "You sure look like you are ready to pop."Said Cyan to us. "I agree."I said as I try to get comfortable on the bed. The door opens and the Doctor enters. "I am going to check Baxter and Cole over."Said the Doctor as he checks Cole over. After he is done with him he checks me over. "Are you in pain?"He asks me. "Yes, I can't get comfortable."I said as I try to get into another position.

"You are going into labor."Said the Doctor as he gets a needle ready. "I am going to sedate you to make it easier."Said the Doctor as he gives me the needle, it works pretty fast as I pass out real quick. The Doctor wheels me away, the guards close and locks the door."After the doctor is done he will sleep for awhile, plus the baby will go to the woman to rise."Said Cyan. "I am sure I will once I give birth as well."Said Cole.

"I agree, you could be in couple of days later than Baxter. I don't think the Doctor didn't want you two going into labor at the same time."Said Alex. "I don't blame him."Said Cole. Couple of days went by. The door opens and the Doctor brings me back. The Doctor and guards puts me in the bed and the Doctor checks Cole over. "You are in labor so I am going to sedate you."Said the Doctor as he gets a needle ready for Cole, then he gives it to him, Cole pass out real and the Doctor wheels him away.

"It looks Baxter is still unconscious."Said Alex as he checks me over. "He will need blood once he is awake."Said Yakov. "It might take awhile before he wakes up."Said Deon the others nods their heads in agreement. Couple hours later the Doctor returns with Cole. "They will sleep for awhile. I will check on them later."Said the Doctor as he leaves.

Three days went by. "It looks like Baxter and Cole are coming around."Said Cyan as he notices that we are coming around. "Drink the blood."Said Alex as he helps me with the glass while Xaun helps Cole. "Don't try to talk go back to sleep."Said Yakov once we are done drinking the blood, we go to back to sleep.

It took us another two days to recover. "It took a bit longer to recover."I said as I stand up. "This is my first time. Was it this long time as well?"Asks Cole. "No, we did a month apart."I said to Cole. The door opens and the Doctor enters. "I am going to check over Baxter and Cole."Said the Doctor as he checks us over.

"You two won't work for another couple of days."Said the Doctor to us before he leaves. "It does make sense for you not working until you are bit stronger."Said Alex. "I agree."I said as I sit down again. The door opens and the guards enter. "Time to work."Said the guard to the others. They line up and they leave. "There is nothing we can do until they return."I said as I lay down and went back to sleep, Cole did the same thing.

We slept all day, we woke up when the others returned. "How did it go today?"Cole asks the others. "Yes, we started a new tunnel."Said Alex as he rubs his shoulder. "Is Valin and Zeger still in the trance?"I ask the others. "I have no idea they weren't there."Said Deon as he notices the door open and the guard brings in the food and blood, then they leave.

We went to get the food and we sat and started to eat and drink the blood. After we are done and we put the plates and cups back and we stand in our spots. "I think we are getting the heavy one."I said as I smell the scent elixir. I notice the others are going to sleep. I am starting to feel a bit light headed. I notice Cole is out cold. I collapsed before I pass out. The door opens and the Doctor enters with the Master. "I am going to check Baxter again."Said the doctor as he checks me over. "Baxter won't be able to carry any more babies. It will cause more damage to him."Said the Doctor. "OK, once they awake they can go to work."Said the Doctor to the Master.

We all slept during the night, we all woke at the same time. "That was a great sleep expect for standing up thou."Said Cole as he stretches. "Sometimes you might collapse."Said Alex as he does some stretches as well. The door opens and the guards.
"Time to go work."Said the guards as we line up and follow the guards to the work area.

Once we got there the guards point where we are going to work. We start to work in the area. After awhile the guards tells us to stop and we went to the eat area. "Wow, this hard work, the dirt is hard."I said as I eat my lunch. "I agree, but we need to get the tunnel started."Said Alex as he notices the guards entering. "Time to work again."Said the guards as they take us back to the work area. We started to work again, we got a bit further. After awhile the guards make us stop and we went for a shower before we get back to our hut.

"Wow, I am sure sore and tired."I said as I rub my shoulders. "I agree there."Said Alex as he notices the door opens and the guards bring our food and blood, they leave and we get our food and blood. We ate and drank our blood. "Do you think we will get the elixirs?"Asks Cole once we are done eating. "Hard to say."Said Alex as we get our spots and nothing happens.

The Master enters with the Doctor. "Tomorrow there will be an exam. You need to be elixir free."Said the Doctor to us as they leave. "That makes sense."I said as I lie down and go to sleep. Nothing happen during the night and we wake up at the same time. Few minutes later the guards enter and lead us to the doctor's area. "Line up on the wall."Said the Doctor to us. We did what he asks.

I was standing near the door where he keeps the elixirs, I am waiting for my turn, and I felt strong hands pulling me into the room with the elixirs. I tried to leave the room knowing these elixirs can do something bad if they get mix together. Who ever put me in here isn't letting me out. Somehow the elixirs starting to break around me. I tried to bang the door with no luck. I am starting to feel lightheaded and I am having a hard time breathing as well. After awhile I pass out from the fumes.

The Doctor is checks the others and notices I am not there. "Where is Baxter?"Asks the master. "He was here."Said the Doctor. "I want all of you to look for him."Said the Master to Cole and the others.

Cole went towards the elixir door. "Whoa, in this area is making me dizzy."Said Cole as he steps towards the elixir area. "Get away from there."Said the Doctor to Cole. Cole walked away. The Doctor puts on a suit and he walks to the door and he opens the door.

Once the door opens I collapsed on the floor. "How is he?"Asks the Master. "He is in bad shape, he is having hard time breathing and he is in a coma as well."Said the doctor. "I wonder who put him in there."The Master asks us. Cole shrugged his shoulders. "I was looking in front of me."Said Cole. The others nod their heads in agreement. A guard enters. "What is it?"Asks the Master. The guard tells the Master what is the problem. "Are you able to locate him?"Asks the Master. "No, he seems to disappear."Said the guard.

The Master walks towards the Doctor. "Will the trance elixir will harm Baxter in this state?"Asks the Master. "I have no idea."Replies the Doctor. "We need to take the chance."Said the Master to the Doctor. "OK, I will turn it on."Said the Doctor as he works the elixir. The Doctor notices Alex and the others are in the trance. "Valin show you self. Now!"Said the Master. After awhile Valin walks in the room in the trance. "Doctor Can you make him in a deeper trance."Said the Master. "I can, I will chain him up here as well."Said the Doctor. "OK, are you able waking the others?"Asks the Master. "I rather let them wake up on their own."Said the Doctor.

"I need to put Baxter on the machine to help him breath, I have no idea how long he will be in this coma."Said the Doctor to the Master as he works on me. "OK, I ask the guards to bring the others back to the hut, their check up can wait."Said the Master as he gets the guards.
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905
Rising Star
Rising Star
Nancy01905

Female

PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Life Story   Baxter's Life Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Chapter 21

I notice I am in the dream state. I am able to see my body and the others as well. Then the images start to fade. I go way back into the past. I have no idea where I am or this place is. I see two young people fighting with two adults. I know they can't see me or hear me, I listen what is going on. "I keep saying no, so stop asking."Said one of the women to the younger people. "We are old enough now."Said the young male. "If you ask one more time I will take some things away from you and your sister." said the older woman as she walks away.

"It isn't fair we do things and we don't get anything in return."Said the young woman to her brother. "I agree."Said the young male. I keep watching awhile and I notice it goes into the future just a bit. I notice they are older. "Hey sis, I found something very interesting. I want to show you."Said the brother. "OK, show me."Said the sister as the brother takes her to the mine. "This is cool."Said the Sister. "I agree, I did some exploring and it has lots of jewels. Let's not tell the others."Said the brother. "OK, but why?"Asks the sister. He tells her his idea. "I like it, we need to wait until we are bit older to do it."Said the sister as they leave. "I agree, then we get what we want."Said the brother.

The images started to fade again and it went into the next part of the past, I could tell the place where I am living now. I see the brother and sister they are the Master and Mistress. "We should take all the males and leave the females, we can take the males are twenty one years."Said the Sister. "I agree, we should be called Master and the Mistress. It will show them."Said the brother. "How are we going to do that with the husbands there to stop any one taking anyone?"Asks the sister.

"Easy, I hired doctors and guards to keep them inside. We can put it in the food and wait until they are all in the trance like sleep. While we are taking them we can take our parents and put them into that room we built for them."Said the brother. "Sounds good to me."Said the sister.

I could tell it took them awhile to get all the males in the area and in the huts. "They will be asleep for awhile. Once they are awake, I will make them weak so they can learn what they are here for. The Male and the female that are in that room will be awake and very weak, plus they are chained up and I made sure they won't be able to move at all."Said the Doctor. "OK, once these males are understands they can start to work, then we should go to other villagers to take more males as well."Said the brother.

"Sounds good, the guards are practicing their skills on the targets, they are getting pretty good, and we could practice on the males as moving targets."Said the Doctor. "Good idea, we should also have circuits in the males as well."Said the Sister.

The brother nods his head in agreement. "When we take the males when they are that age we should put them in trances so we don't have to go into the night time to take them. We might have to knockout the mothers in case they fight the guard in taking their sons."Said the Sister. "Good idea, we might have to do the night time until we have all the males here."Said the Brother.

The images stared too fade again and it took me five years in the past. I could tell the area is full of males. Some are still in the trance like state. I recognize Alex, and Cyan in this village. They are working in fields, I could tell they didn't know each other that well. I see the carts and the guards there. I could see they are using hoses with some sort of fitting at the end of it. One of the guards starts the elixir.

I could tell they are starting to go into the trance. They stop what they are doing and started to sway. I see some woman running towards the young males. Some made it to them and they try to wake them up, which it didn't work, the guards shot them and they went down out cold. They had to do that to all the females.

The guards help the males into the carts and they had to knock out some of the males. They do that to the other villagers as well, I see Deon, Xuan and Yakov in the cart. They are all unconscious. I watch they go thru the rules and other stuff as I went thru when I arrived.

The guards put them all in the same hut while they are in the Zombie trance. I am able to move to other huts in this state, plus in area's I never been in. I went into the room where I heard about the male and female are being held.

I also see the Master and the Mistress there as well. I could they are awake but not able to move. I could tell they are yelling at the Master and Mistress as well. I am not repeating what they are yelling about. I saw the Master slaps them both really hard after the yelling. "When did you think we will be grownups when we reached thirty one?"Said the Master to the male and female. "We did everything and you didn't let us have any friends or do anything fun when we are done with our chores. You will be staying here until you die."Said the Master as he nods his head to his sister to knock them out. "You will be in like a trance like sleep until you die."Said the Master as I could tell they are going into the trance like sleep.

It started to fade again into the few years went by and I could tell the woman and male are getting weak. I went to look at the others again and I recognize Vailin in this group of males. I watch for awhile until I see what happen to me when I was at the farm. I watched as I grow up and went into the trance, and saw what happen to my mother.

I also saw what the Doctor did to the others and to me as well. Then I came back to the present and I notice my body there. I have a choice to go back or go into the other door that just arrives. I look at the door and back to my body, I went back and forth until I make my mind up.

"How is Baxter holding up?"Asks the Master to the Doctor. "He is stable, it will take awhile for him to wake up. That if his sole decides to come back to his body or go to the other side."Said the Doctor as he keeps an eye on me. "Let me know what happens."Said the Master as he leaves.

He heads towards my hit and checks on the others. He see them are awake and talking to each other. The Mistress arrives. "What happen?"She asks him. He tells her what happen in the Doctor's area. "How did Valin got out of the trance?"She asked him. "I have no idea."Said the Master. "Will Baxter will survive?"She asks him as he tells her what the doctor said.

"There should be a punishment for him that he won't able to move or escape."Said the Mistress. "I agree there, we tried everything to stop him."Said the Master. "I know one way, and I know it is the last resort as well."Said the Mistress. The Master looks at her and he got the same idea. "It will work, that room is empty now."Said the Master. A guard arrives. "What is it?"Asks The Master. The guard tells them. "OK, tell the doctor I will be there."Said the Master as the guard leaves. "We should do it when Baxter is stronger."Said the Mistress. "Good idea, even thou his hut don't cause any problems."Said the Master as he leaves.

"What is it?"Asks the Master as he enters the room. "Baxter just opens his eyes. He is still weak and he isn't ready to talk yet. It will take time for him to recover."Said the Doctor. "OK, I want to talk to you private."Said the Master to the Doctor. "OK, he will be sleeping for awhile."Said the Doctor as he takes the Master to a different room.

"What is your idea?"Asks the Doctor. The Master tells him. "It should work. The room is ready."Said the Doctor to the Master. "Are you able to get it started?"Asks the Master. "Yes, I need to sedate him a bit deeper."Said the Doctor. "OK, then he go into the arena and walk until he can't."Said the Master.
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905
Rising Star
Rising Star
Nancy01905

Female

PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Life Story   Baxter's Life Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Chapter 22

I open my eyes again a bit later, I look around and I see the Doctor looking at me. "Don't try to talk yet, drink the blood it will help you."Said the Doctor as he helps me with the blood. Once I am done I have fallen asleep again. The Master enters the room. "How is Baxter doing?"Asks the Master. "Good, he is drinking blood. It will be another four weeks before he is able to stay awake and strong again."Said the Doctor. "Once Baxter is up they can watch Valin doing the elixir."Said Master. "Sounds good. He is still in the trance I am making sure he is still under."Said the Doctor.

I slept on and off for the four weeks. Once I woke on the fourth week I was able to keep my eyes open. The Doctor notices this and checks me over. "Drink the blood."Said the Doctor to me. I sit up with no problems as I take the glass of blood. I drank it with no problems. "What happened?"I asked once I am done drinking. The Doctor tells me. "I remember being pulled in there, and I tried to get out but I couldn't."I said. "It was Valin that did that you."Said the Doctor. I see the door open and the Master enters the room.

"It looks like Baxter is fully recovered."Said the Master to the Doctor. "Yes, he hasn't stood up yet."Said the Doctor. "OK, once he is ready he can go back to the hut."Said the Master as he leaves. "Let's try to stand."Said the Doctor to me. "OK."I said as I swing my legs around. The Doctor helps to stand up; I had to hold onto him until I am able to stand without falling. I start to walk around to get the strength back into my legs. The Doctor notices that I am walking with no problems at all.

"I will exam you before you go back."Said the Doctor as he does his exam on me. "You are great shape."Said the Doctor as he motions the guards to take me back to the hut. I follow them back the hut they let me enter before they close the door. I notice the others are not there so I sat down to wait their return. It doesn't that long before they return, they notice I am back; they wait until the guards leave before they ask questions. "The only things I remember is strong arms grab me and put me in the room, I tried to get out but the door was stuck, the elixirs was breaking on their own and making me very sleepy."I said to them.

"Wow, you have been out for awhile."Said Cole to me. "I can believe that."I said. The others told me what was going on in the tunnels. I notice the Master enters the hut. "There is no work for you tomorrow. The Doctor said the elixir won't harm you at all Baxter."Said the Master to me. I kept quiet while The Master talks. "You might go to sleep a bit faster than the others."Finishes the Master as he leaves.

"I wonder what kind of elixir we are going to get."Said Alex as he sees the food coming. "Hard to say."Said Yakov as he grabs a plate, the others did the same thing. We ate in silence and drank the blood. "It looks like we are getting it in the food."I said before I pass out. The others pass out right after me. The Master enters with the Doctor. "Take Deon and do a check on him."Said the Master. "OK, I am sure he will be the same length as Baxter when he got abducted."Said the Doctor. "I agree, we better keep an eye on him as well."Said the Master as the guards take Deon away.

"How is Baxter doing?"Asks the Master. "Good, the elixirs are gone from his system now. There won't be any after effects at all."Said the Doctor. "Sounds good. Tomorrow we are going to Valin then I want to try something with this hut."Said the Master. "OK, I will make sure Deon will be back before they wake up."Said the Doctor. "OK, Deon will not doing what I have in mind."Said the Master as they leave.

We all woke up at the same time, "The elixir must been in the food this time."I said as I stand up to do some stretches. "I agree, there."Said Xuna as he does the same thing. "Here comes breakfast."Said Deon as he notices the door opening. The guards bring in the food and we grab the plates and start to eat. I notice the guards didn't leave at all. Once we are done we put the plates back were we got them.

"Line up and follow us."Said the guard to us. We did what they asked and they brought us to the excise room. "Find a seat and sit down."Said the guard to us. We did what we were told. We sat down in the chairs. After awhile the whole room is filled with the males in the chairs. I notice the arena is dark. After awhile the lights turn on, I see the Master and the Mistress in the middle of the arena on a platform.

"This is a punishment for who keeps breaking rules and trying to escaping as well."Said the Master as he tells us what happens. I kept quiet as I continue to watch. Some guards bring in Valin into the arena. I notice there is a screen around the Master and Mistress and us as well, plus Valin is some sort of trance as well. Once of guards gives him a needle and they leave. After awhile Valin comes around and he starts to yelling and screaming his lungs off. I won't repeat what he is saying at all. He starts to walk around the arena and near the Master and Mistress banging the walls. I notice the Master motions to someone to turn on a valve. I keep watching Valin as he continues walking around the place. After awhile I notice he is having a hard time talking.

Few minutes later there was silence in the room. I am glad for the quite, I continue to watch Valin walking, and I could tell he is trying to make noise. I notice the Master motions to turn on another valve that takes effect on Valin real quick, I see Valin collapsed and he couldn't move at all. I see guards enter with provide clothes and give Valin a needle. They watch him until they see what they are after, then they lift him and carry him away.

"That will happen to anyone who doesn't follow the rules."Said The Mistress as she brings down the screen once the elixir is gone from the arena. The Master motions the guards to bring the other males back to their hut while the guards bring us to a different area. The Master tells us what he wants us to do. I was in shock to hear this. "Deon you are spared for this. We are going to do two at a time."Said the Master to us.

I was shock to hear this, but very curious as well. "Baxter and Cole you are first."Said the Master to us as he brings us to the telescope. "You can talk as well."Said the Master to us as Cole and I went to the telescope. I had to adjust the telescope for me. We started to look through it. "I wonder what we will see when we look through the telescope."Said Alex as he watches us.

"Hard to say."Said Xuan as he watches as well. "We will find out."I said as I am listening to the others. "I am seeing some planets and stars."Said Cole as he moves the telescope around. "I agree as well."I said. I have no idea how long it took, I saw a bright light around Cole before he disappear. "What happen to Cole?"I heard Cyan said before a light came around me. The light is putting me in a trance before I disappear. "I think we should we do the others another night."Said the Master to the others. Alex nods in agreement.

"You all can stay here and see what happens when they return."Said the Master. Alex and the others sat down, as they take some small naps. A light wakes them up. "It looks like one of them is returning."Said Deon as he stands up. "It is Cole."Said Xuan as he watches. They notice Cole is still in a trance before he collapse. The Doctor checks him over. "He will come around on his own."Said the Doctor as the guards enter and take Cole back to the hut. "Once Baxter returns you will go back to the hut, once they recover it wills the next two."Said the Master.

After awhile I return, I am still in the trance, I don't remember anything. The Doctor checks me over before them before they bring me to the hut. The guards bring the others all back to the hut. "You won't be getting the sleeping elixir in case it takes effect on Baxter and Cole." said the Master as he leaves. Alex makes me comfortable before they sit down. "I wonder how long they will be in the trance."Said Cyan as he checks us over. "Hard to say."Said Alex. "Here comes our food."Said Xuna as he spots the door opening as the guards bring in the food and blood. They ate and drank the blood. After awhile they see Cole coming around in a daze. "Here drink the blood."Said Deon as he helps him to drink the blood. The blood helps Cole to come around a bit faster. "That felt weird, that light sure put me in a trance."Said Cole as he stands up to do some stretches. "You went into the trance before the light lifts you up and disappeared as well. It didn't take that long to take Baxter as well."Said Alex. Cole looks at me. "I must look like that as well."Said Cole as he looks at me.

After awhile I came around and Cyan helps me with the blood as well. "That was strange. I have no idea if it is the same thing I went before."I said as I stand up and do some stretches. "I think the next two will be later."Said Alex as he lies down before he fallen asleep. We all followed suit, we all slept through the night and part of the day. Once we are awake the Doctor enters and checks Cole and me. "It might be awhile before you know if they did what they do." said the Doctor as the guards enter to bring us back to the room.

"Cyan and Yakov you can go."Said the Master as they went to the telescope. "I sure can see allot of stars and planets." said Yakov as he continues to look through the telescope. I see a light that is putting Yakvo into a trance before he disappears. After awhile it happens to Cyan. "That was bit faster for them."Said Cole. "I think we can do the last two as well."Said the Master as Xuna and Alex went to the telescope.

It takes about the same length for them to disappear as well. "Once they return you won't getting the elixirs until they recover from this trance."Said the Master. I could understand that I have no idea what effects will happen with the ones we get on the ship. About six hours later they are back but in the trance. The Doctor checks them over before they get carried back to the hut. The guards motions Cole, Deon and me to follow them. We follow them back to the hut. Once we enter the guards close and lock the door. We make the others comfortable. "It might be the same length for them to come around."Said Deon. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Do you think we are expecting?"Asks Cole to us. "It is hard to say, I never felt sick at all. The only thing happen is I was gaining weight."I replied to Cole. "They are coming around."Said Deon as he notices the others moving. I notice the guards left blood for them, we help the others to drink the blood. "We are not getting the elixirs until you recovered fully."I said once they are all standing. "It does make sense."Said Alex.

"The elixirs won't harm the baby at all that if we are expecting."I said as I remember what happen to me before. "It could be the same length as well."Said Cyan as I notice the door opening and the Master and the Doctor enters. "I am going to check you all over."Said the Doctor as he starts examine us. "This hut won't be getting the elixir or going to work until the following day."Said The Master to us as they leave. "We might sleep a bit longer."Said Alex as he lays down, we followed suit and we all fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905
Rising Star
Rising Star
Nancy01905

Female

PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Life Story   Baxter's Life Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Chapter 23

We all woke up at the same time. I stood and did some stretches to get the kinks out my legs; the others did the same thing as well. "I guess we slept a bit longer than normal."Said Yakov as I nodded my head in agreement. "We might go to work tomorrow."I said as I notice the door opening. The guards bring in the food and blood, he places it down and he leaves to the hut. We went to get the food and we ate and drank in silence once we are done we put the plates back where we got them and the guard takes them away, the Doctor enters the hut.

"I am going to check you all."Said the Doctor as he checks us over. "You all are doing great; it might take awhile before we know that you are gaining weight."Said the Doctor to us. We all nodded our heads what he said. "There is no work tomorrow it is exercise for you all."Said the Doctor as he leaves.

"I wonder what they will do this time."Said Cole as he sits down. "Hard to say."Said Alex as he sits down as well. We talk for awhile before we lie down and go to sleep. Nothing really happen during the night, we all woke up at the same time, the guards brought us our food we ate and the guard takes the plates away while a different guard enters. "Line up and follow."Said the guard to us.

We did what he asked us and we line up and follow him to the exercise area. The guard motions us to sit in the chairs, which we did. I notice there is a glass that is front of us. I see some males in the arena all ready. I hear the Master telling them what is going on. I was shock to hear this; it is the same one that Alex and others went thou before. I am guessing they want to do it again. We all watch the others running around and going into the trance. After all the other huts are in the trance it was our turn.

I notice Alex didn't come with us into the arena. The Master hits the buzzer and we all take off in different directions. After awhile I notice Cole is having a hard time to move around that fast, he started to sway a bit same with the others. I manage to go a bit longer before I started to sway, once I am swaying I stop moving. I can smell a scent that is making my legs and arms feeling like lead. Everything is going into and out of focus as well.

I am able to see Deon collapsed as well the others; the Doctor is checking them over before he gives them a shot and takes them away. It took me a bit longer to collapsed, I am able to see what is happening before the Doctor gives me the final shot, I passed out really fast.

"It took Baxter a bit longer to go under."Said the Doctor as he motions the guards to put me on the stretcher. "It could be his size that does that."Said the Master. "I agree, I might have to give him a bit more to keep him under."Said the Doctor as he checks me over again. "OK, they can go back to the hut."Said the Master as the Doctor gives me another dose of the elixir. It took the others about five weeks to recover from the elixirs. "It looks like Baxter is still under."Said Deon as he checks me over. "I agree, it might be awhile before he does come around."Said Cyan as he helps Alex to move me into another position. "It is the same elixir that Cole, Baxter and I watched you go under the other time."Said Deon to Alex. "I could tell by the way you all went under. It took me another week before I came around.

"That felt weird, I was able to see and hear until the final needle."I said once I stood up. "I agree, I hope we don't get that one again."Said Alex as he notices the door opening and the Doctor enters. He checks us over before the guard brings us food. "You won't be getting the elixir tonight, there is work for you tomorrow."Said the Doctor to us as he leaves.

We went to get our plates and we stared to eat. "That does make sense, I don't think they want any chances with Baxter just yet."Said Cole as we ate. "I agree."I said as I put my plate back where I got it from, once all the plates are back us all laid down and fallen asleep.

Once we awoke up the next day the guards bring us to our work area. We found more jewels and another side tunnel as well. The guards did a quick check before they bring us to the shower area, they sprayed us then we came back to the hut. "I wonder where that side tunnel will go."I ask the others. "Hard to say."Said Alex as he sees the food entering. I also see the Doctor entering as well. "Once you are done eating I am going to bring you to my area for a checkup."Said the Doctor as we started to eat and drink.

Once we are done we put the plates back were we got them and we lined up and followed the Doctor to his area. I made sure not to stand near the door where the elixirs are kept. The Doctor explains what he is going to do. We are all in shock but we kept quiet as well. "Deon you are first."Said the Doctor as he motions to Deon to stand on the scale. Deon does what he asked and the Doctor checks his weight, the he motions him to stand near the chair. Deon does what the Doctor wanted. The Doctor gets a needle and went behind Deon and gives him the needle in the back. I also notice guards there as well.

I see Deon goes stiff before he starts to collapse, before he falls to the ground the guards catch him and put him in the chair. They strap him in and move him to the x-ray area. I could that Deon is still awake and knowing his surroundings as well. Once he is there the guards take off the straps and put him on the table. The Doctor gives him and us glasses to wear as well as those guards.

Once we all put the glass on the Doctor turns on the machine, and a light goes around Deon for a few minutes, after that is done they lifts Deon back into the chair and move him to a bed. "Once you are like this you are all going to sleep for awhile."Said the Doctor as he gives Deon an elixir that makes him very sleepy but not sleeping yet. "It will be the month of sleep for you all."Said the Doctor as he motions Cole to stand near the chair.

After awhile it was my turn. The Doctor motions me to stand near the chair. I felt the needle in my back. I went stiff before I started to fall, the guards catch me and puts me in the chair and move me to the x-ray table, they lift me up and the Doctor did the same thing. After that was done the guard lifts me down and put me into the bed.

"Before you put Baxter under I want to try something with him. The others can go back and go under" Said the Master to the Doctor. "OK, the guards can do that."Said the Doctor as he motions the guards to take the others away. "I want Baxter to recover from this before we start."Said the Master. "OK, I will give him a light dose so he can sleep."Said the Doctor as he gives me a needle which made me fall asleep quickly.

"We can do it once he is able to walk again. While he is sleeping I am going to check the x-rays."Said the Doctor as he gets to work. I woke up and I am able to move with no problems. The Doctor notices this and he gives me some blood to drink. The Master enters the room. "He just wakes up."Said the Doctor. "OK, your hut mates are sleeping for month, you will be but a bit longer."He said to me as he tells me what he wants to do. I was in shock to hear this but I didn't say anything at all. "Once you are under you will be back in the hut unless there is any problems."Said the Master to me.

"I am going to start now, but we are doing it in the padded room."Said the Doctor as he brings me to the room. "It will take awhile as well."Said the Doctor as he gives me the first shot. It takes effect really fast and I am having a hard time to stand still. I started to sway a bit before the Doctor gives me another shot, which makes me collapsed to the floor. I felt arms lifting me into a chair and straps going around my arms and legs. I see the Doctor when he looks in my eyes. "We can go deeper."Said the Doctor as he gives me another needle which makes my head feel heavy and they had to strap my head in as well. I started to feel pretty weak as well, as the Doctor gives me another shot that makes me dizzy and very light headed.

I am also having a hard time seeing things in focus as well. I felt another needle and I go into some of trance. "Baxter can you hear me?"Asks the Master. "I can."I said in a weird voice. "Are you able to see anything?"Asks the Master. "No, everything is blurry and out of focus."I said in the same voice.

The Doctor notices that I am blinking to try to keep things focus with no success. "Tell me when you can't see."Said the Doctor as he gives me another needle. After awhile everything is black. "I can't see."I said to them. I felt something going over my eyes. "Talk until you can't" Said the Doctor to me. I did what I was told. I talked until I couldn't. The Doctor gives me another needle which makes me relax. "You can take off the blindfold now."Said the Master as I felt it being taking off. "His eyes are still open."Said the Master. "Yes, I gave him something to keep his eyes open. Once we get what we are after I will make him sleepily before I knock him out."Said the Doctor as he gives me another needle.

"Baxter tries to move your arms and legs."Said the Doctor as he loosens the straps around my arms and legs. I did what I was told after awhile I couldn't move them or lift them up. I felt the straps getting tight again before I felt another needle. "I need to watch his eyes now."Said the Doctor as he looks into my eyes. I still couldn't see anything. "He needs more."Said the Doctor as he gives me another shot. After awhile the Doctor sees my eyes are starting to roll up. He gives me another shot that makes me go deeper in the trance. I start to drool as well.

"How far can we go?"Asks the Master to the Doctor. "We can go a bit deeper but not too much."Said the Doctor as he gives me a bit more of the elixir. "It is a good thing his head is strap in as well or it will be on his chest."Said the Master as he checks me over. "I have no idea how long Baxter will be under once he gets the month elixir he go a bit deeper. He might sleep for two months."Said the Doctor as he gives me the needle. I am a bit still hear what they are saying. "Guards you take him back."Said the Doctor to the guards as they wheel me back to the hut. Once I am lying down the Doctor gives me the final shot and I couldn't hear anything else.

"Once the others are awake they can look after Baxter, once he is awake he will be weak and he will need blood."Said the Doctor as they leave. A month went by and the other are waking up expect for me. "It looks like Baxter is still unconscious."Said Cole as he checks me over. "I agree, they must have done something to him."Said Xuan as he notices the door opening and the Doctor enters. "You all won't be working until Baxter is awake and strong."Said the Doctor as he checks me over as well as others.

It took me two me another month to come around. "It looks like Baxter is coming around."Said Cyan as he notices I am moving my head a bit. "Baxter drinks this."Said Cole as he and two others help me to sit up and I am able to drink the blood. They lay me back down and I fallen back to sleep. The Doctor enters the hut. "He just woken up, he drank and he has fallen back to sleep."Said Alex to the Doctor. "OK, it will take time for him to recover."Said the Doctor as he leaves.

It took me five weeks to get my strength back and able to stay awake. "I have no idea what happen after we had the x-ray before I got the first part of the sleeping elixir the Master wanted to try something on me."I said to the others as what happen to me. "Wow, it probably felt weird."Said Yakov to me. "It did, the first once sure worked fast."I said as I notice the Master and the Doctor enters the hut.

"Here are the results of the x-ray."Said The Doctor as he shows us the x-rays. We look at them in a confused way. "You are all expecting from the abduction, it will take the same length as well."Said the Doctor to us. We are all in shock to hear this. "You won't be getting the sleeping elixir tonight, I want to make sure Baxter is over from this one he had."Said the Doctor to us as they leave. "Wow, I can't wait to see what we look like."Said Cole to us.

Nothing really happen in the year, except for Deon he looks like he gain so much weight. The others and I isn't that big yet. "You can't tell you are expecting at all."Said Cole as he looks at Deon. "I agree nor feel the baby moving."Said Deon. I notice the Doctor and Master enter the hut. "I am going to check you over Deon."Said the Doctor as he checks him over once he is done he checks us over, before he got to me I heard Cole said something. "Deon went into a trance."Said Cole as I turn around in time and I see Deon collapse to the floor and a baby arrives. The Doctor takes the baby and checks the baby over before he hands the baby to a guard. Then he checks Deon over again.

"He will come around on his own."Said the Doctor as he came back to me. It didn't that long to finish up with us. "Cole and Baxter are getting big a bit fast than Deon, they might have theirs a bit sooner than a year."Said the Doctor to us. "OK, the others could be later than them."Said the Master. "Yes, it was the same year when we did the telescope trail. So it could be later this year."Said the Doctor. "OK. So Deon won't be getting the sleeping elixir, the others can get it."Said the Doctor to the Master. "OK, they can move Deon to a better position before we put them to sleep."Said the Master as Alex and Cyan moves Deon to a better potion.

"Everyone lay down."Said the Doctor to us. We did what he asked, we made sure we are not close to each other and the Doctor gives us needles which made us fall sleep real quick. "They will wake up at the same time."Said the Doctor as they leave. We all slept during the night, we all woke up all at once. "What happened?"Asks Deon once he stood up. "You went into the trance and had your baby. Cole and I will be a bit later."I said to Deon as I told him what we saw.

"I am guessing the baby will be taken to the woman to rise."Said Cole. "Yes, it isn't safe here to raise them."Alex said as he notice the door is opening. The Doctor enters. "You had a boy and he is with the woman to rise. I want to check Deon over before you all go to work."Said the Doctor as he goes over and checks Deon over. "He recovered nicely."Said the Doctor to us as the guards takes us to the work area.

We work for awhile before I felt the volts making me not able to move at all. "Zeger come out where you are hiding."Said the guard that was close to me. Nothing happen for awhile. I felt the volts a bit stronger and plus getting a bit dizzy as well. I hear the guards calling for Zeger again. Still nothing happened. I felt the tool slip out of my hands when they turn the elixir a bit more. I started to sway a bit when I heard the guards calling for Zeger again.

I felt myself falling until a guard catches me and helps me to sit down. "Zeger I command you to show yourself now!!!"Said the guard. After awhile I hear footsteps coming behind me. "It is Zeger."Said a guard. "Give him a strong dose and move him into the padded room."Said the guard as he helps the other males back to the huts. Once there the Doctor checks us over. "The others are coming around now, it looks like Baxter will take a while, and he got the stronger dose. He is able to drink blood in this stage, it will help him."Said the Doctor to the guards. "Try to drink the blood."Said Cole as he helps me with the blood. It doesn't take that long to drink the blood. "Don't try to talk yet, go to sleep."Said Cole as he helps me to lie down. I have fallen asleep real quick. The door opens and the Doctor enters. Alex tells him about me. "OK, you won't be getting the sleeping elixir until he recovers fully."Said the Doctor as the guards leave us some food. I wake up to the smell of the food. "Once I am done I will help you."Said Yakov as he starts to eat.

Once he is done he helps me. "We are not getting the sleeping elixir until you are stronger."Said Yakov as I fallen asleep again. It took me two days to recover from the  elixir. "What happen?"I asked the others. "It seemed that Zeger escaped and the Master had to use the volts and trance and somehow it affect you more."Said Alex to me. "He could be hiding near where I was working."I said as I think back.

"He will be as bad as Valin."Said Cyan as he notice the door is opening and the Doctor is entering. "I am going to check Cole and Baxter over."Said the Doctor as he starts to check Cole over he goes into the trance and collapse. "It looks like he is ready to have the baby."Said Deon as he watches the action. After awhile the baby arrives and the Doctor checks the baby and he hands the baby to a guard. Then he checks Cole over before he checks me. "It will be any minute before Baxter goes into the trance."Said the Doctor.

"It looks like Baxter went into the trance."Said Cyan as he notices that I was quiet and not paying attention. I collapsed and I gave birth as well. "It looks like Baxter had twins this time around."Said Alex as he makes Cole comfortable. "I agree I am going to check Baxter over then I am going to check the babies over as well. You are going to get the sleeping elixir. Lay down."Said the Doctor as he starts giving the other the needles they have fallen asleep real quick.

We all have woken up at the same time. "It felt weird going into the trance."Said Cole as he does some stretches. "I agree but you don't feel the pain or remember what happen."I said as I as I do the same thing as Cole. "It happens really quickly as well."Said Deon. The Doctor enters the hut. "Cole you had a girl, Baxter you had twins boys, they are with the woman."Said the Doctor as he checks us over. The guards bring in the food and we ate after we put the plates the guards take us to a room.

"Sit down in the chairs."Said the Master to us. We did what he asked and we sat down in the chairs. I notice we are in a room that we can see in and the males that are in the arena can't see in where we are sitting. I see Zeger there screaming his head off and walking around the room really angry.

I see the Master turning a valve near him. It takes effect really quickly and Zeger is swaying while he is walking around. The Master turns it up again and Zeger stops walking and he sways while standing. The Master turns off the elixir and I see the Doctor entering the area to give Zeger a needle, after he is done that he leaves. Once he is out of the room the Master turns on a different valve that takes effect really quick. I hear the Master telling Zeger to repeat the words and to make him to repeat them. Zeger does what he asked and kept saying the words over and over again. The Master turns off the valve and turns on a different one that takes effects really fast and Zeger collapsed to the floor in a trance. The Doctor enters again and gives Zeger a needle and brings in a stretcher he and a guard lifts him onto the stretcher and he take him out of the room. "Time to go back to your huts."Said the guard to us as we got up and followed them back to the huts.

"I wonder how long Zeger will be in that trance."Cole asks us. "Hard to say."Said Alex as he sees the door opening with the food and blood. The guards put the plates and cups down and they leave. We take the plates and cups, we start to eat and drink the blood, once we are done we put the plates and cups back where we got them and we stand where we use do when we get the sleeping elixir. "We are getting the heavy one."I said as I smelled the scent in the elixir. Everyone fell asleep really quick.

The door opens the Doctor and the Master enters. "Good they are sleeping, take Deon, Baxter and Cole."Said the Master to the Doctor. "OK, for a checkup?"Asks the Doctor. "Yes."Replies the Master as the guards put us on the stretchers. Once in the Doctor's  area the Doctor does his exam. "What ever did the aliens did to them they are able to carry more alien babies."Said the Doctor. "Sounds good. I want you to try this elixir on two of them. Mix it in the blood in two of them and give it to them. Whoever doesn't get it will help you out."Said the Master. "OK, I need to wake them up for this."Said the Doctor as he gives us a needle.

I woke up pretty fast, I notice Deon and Cole are here as well. The Master tells what he wants to do with us. I was in shock to hear this but I kept quiet. The Doctor hands us the blood and we take it and we started to drink it. Once we are done we hand the glass  back to the Doctor. I started to feel funny, I started to sway a bit. "It looks like Cole and Baxter got the elixir."Said the Master as he notices we are swaying. I am able to hear them talking but I couldn't say anything at all.

"Baxter drinks this."Said the Doctor as he helps me with the glass. I had no choice to drink the elixir, once that is done he did Cole as well. I felt my legs go stiff and I stopped swaying once this elixir takes effect. "Cole and Baxter try to move."Said The Doctor to us. We try to move but couldn't at all, I can still see clearly in front of me. "Deon you are going to catch Cole when he starts to fall."Said The Doctor as he gives Cole the shot. "He is down now."I heard Deon said to the Doctor. "OK, put him in this chair."Said the Doctor to Deon.

Deon did what he has told and help Cole into the chair. The Doctor straps Cole into the chair so he won't fall out of the chair. "It is Baxter's turn, help him as well."Said the Doctor as he gives me the shot. It takes effect pretty fast and I started to fall. Deon catches me before I fall to the ground. He puts me into another chair and the Doctor straps me in as well. The Doctor moves me to where Cole is and puts me so I can see Cole as well. Then the Doctor gives us a shot which makes us weak and very light headed, he had to strap our heads so they won't fall into out chest. The Doctor gave us another shot that makes us mumbling and making weird noise, until the elixir takes effect that we can't make any noise at all.

I see the Master looking at us while we are in this stage. "We can make them into a trance like sleep before we put them under."Said The Doctor to the Master. "OK, once they are in the deeper trance, put Deon back into the deep sleep and returns him back to the others."Said the Master to the Doctor. "OK, I will start putting Cole and Baxter under now, it will take time before the elixir takes effect."Said the Doctor as he gives us the shot. "Deon come here."Said The Doctor as Deon did what he was told, the Doctor gives Deon the shot and he fallen asleep quickly. "Guards you can take Deon back."Said the Doctor as the guards carry Deon away.

I am staring to having trouble seeing things in focus. "It looks like Cole and Baxter are having a hard time seeing."Said the Master as he sees us blinking. The Doctor gives us another needle and we stop blinking and our eyes are still open. "Their eyes will close with this finial shot, once they are under I will give them one more to keep them under a bit longer than they can return to the others."Said the Doctor as he gives us the final shot any everything went black as my eyes close on their own. Once the Doctor notices that he gives us another needle to keep us under. "They will be out about two months."Said the Doctor as he checks us over again. "OK, Deon will tell what happen to them once they are awake."Said The Master "Yes, once Baxter and Cole are awake they will need blood."Said The Doctor as he motions the guards to take us back to the hut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Life Story   Baxter's Life Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baxter's Life Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2