SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim!   Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Dummy Sim - Jessica Contender!

This shows me how ‘dumb’ my Sims are.   goofigirl  This is, Jessica Contender.  She came home from work, and never came into check on her – Newborn – baby girl, Justine.  I was giving her commands,  Razz   and realized she was not responding,  No   so I started looking for her.   whacky   She had stayed out in the snow, making a Snowman, I assume, and feel asleep.   tired   In the meantime, the Cold got a bit much for her, so she started to ‘Freeze’.   In checking here scope pic, she was turning all gray and blue. zombie 

I looked for her and found her lying with her head covered in the snow.

Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! JessicaFreezinginSnow_zpsf26ca026

After clicking on my Build Mode, I could see her better.  Went into my  “Move Objects” and scooped her up and put in the house on the floor, where she eventually started moving around, and color came back to her cheeks.

Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! Cats_zps6c9fa676

After she revives, she gives Carlos, two thumbs-up, that she’s okay.   bravo   Next time, I’m gonna let her dummy self, freeze.  coffeeread 

Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! Thumbsup_zps86dadfde

I think, after they start having so many BBy’s in a row, they get – “Delirious”.  scaredy   dancer   whacky    Acting, weird…  Like having BBy’s has shocked their system or something.    Could be, she’s not a Family Sims, and her actions are because of that.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim!   Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah!  I just read up on, Jessica Contender (Peterson).  She's a pre-made sim, and is a Fortune Sim with a job in the slacker career as a Record Store Clerk.  So that explains her actions.  Sim ain't hardly a Family Sim.   lol1 

According to this Sims report, Jessica is, implied to be a gold digger, and once the wife of the well-known socialite Armand DeBateau, before he broke up with her after she was found in an affair with Mystery Sim.  It was said that she divorced him when he demanded an heir, the cheating is most likely the reason for causing the divorce.

It also states, after moving into a small mobile apartment lot she started pursuing Carlos Contender.  This is perhaps due to his $$$$ and his closeness to death by Old Age and large amount of cash.

Too bad I can't have Carlos make a 'Will' and leave everything to his - now (4) kids he has in my game.  And leave her broke and homeless.   rolling lol   We'll see how this plays out.  newidea   coffeeread 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim!   Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:02 pm

lol1  Any sim who stays outside too long will freeze solid and fall over. Left frozen too long like that and the sim will die, so it was a good idea you moved her indoors. It's always a good idea to check the their temperature regularly if they are outside in the cold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim!   Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:20 pm

lol1  I was busy doing her motherly duties. lol1  Making sure her bby was taken care of.  The last time I saw her, she was coming into the house.  She must've made a detour to the backyard. lol1
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim!   Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:24 pm

lol1 I've had my sims sneak off outside too and nearly freeze to death many times. You think that you know where they are but they'll fool you everytime!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim!   Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica Contender - Dummy Sim!
Page 1 of 1