SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Inteenimater in Vista!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

[solved]Inteenimater in Vista! Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:27 pm

hello2  guys!  Can anyone tell me how the Inteenimater works in Vista?  We've been trying to remove it, but it's somewhere and we can't find it.  I've done a Search on the word, to no avail, but when we  go into the game it's still showing up.

I know that Vista is quite different than XP/Windows7, so if anyone has info, on where we can look, or where it may be hiding, I would appreciate the feedback.

thankyou
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712721

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi BB, according to the Simbology site where the Inteenimater is downloaded, it is located in the TSData folder. Here's how to locate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Thanks sooo much, Cinda. We'll try this. I'll keep you posted!  mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 674412

PostSubject: Insimenator in Vista   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:12 pm

BBdoll, I have Vista and the Insimenator is in my Downloads folder.

[solved]Inteenimater in Vista! Downlo11
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:22 pm

HI!  Daisy!  thankyou  but I'm having (rather my friend), is having issues with the, "Inteenimater" not the "Insimenator". Are these the same? Cinda gave me a link and I passed on the info. She said it didn't work for her, so I'm 'Blank' now.

I even went to her house, didn't stay long cuz I had a doctor's appt, but I was there long enough to check, and her files are all screwy and weird. I thought my files were off the charts, but not as bad as hers. Being that I'm unfamiliar with Vista, I don't wanna go in there changing anything. All I could do was look.

When I did a Search on it, nothing came up.. The Link that Cinda sent to me mentions the 'Hidden Files'. I really didn't think of that, but I told her to look in those files, she said she didn't find anything.

I really appreciate you both for providing me feedback and possibles.  tnx4sharing 
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 674412

PostSubject: Inteenimator in Vista   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 am

BBdoll,
 bangdesk I misread your question. The Inteenimator and Insimenator are 2 different things. I've never used the Inteenimator. The Insimenator can be used to make teens act like adults and have babies. I just never showed it in my stories because of the rating.  lol1 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:15 am

I think they are different hacks, but do similar things. BB I downloaded (but not installed!) the Inteenimater and according to the installation sheet it's supposed to go in the Downloads folder. I think that's why you should make a folder labeled hacks to put all hacks in so they don't get lost in your downloads.

Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:39 pm

K, Thanks ladies. But how can you tell what's a Hack? Nef, suggested a while back how to make the folders, but I don't really understand what I'm looking for. Is that where the Clean Installer comes in to play?

I'm not sure about my friends comp though. Her files are Off The Charts. She's has Download Folders Everywhere. It's like a Jungle of all sorts of files - subfolders - more files and folders of the same thing. It's scary!  buggout  My comp is organize, although I have lots of files/folders, but they are organized. I don't have Downloads in ever folder for my EA Game.
 bounce 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Quote :
Nef, suggested a while back how to make the folders, but I don't really understand what I'm looking for.

I meant when you purposely download and install hacks.  Smile 

Quote :
Is that where the Clean Installer comes in to play?

The Clean Pack Installer can help you locate hacks - they will show up highlighted in red. I would try that and see if you can find it that way.flower

Quote :
I'm not sure about my friends comp though. Her files are Off The Charts. She's has Download Folders Everywhere. It's like a Jungle of all sorts of files - subfolders - more files and folders of the same thing. It's scary!

There is only supposed to be one Downloads folder. There can be subfolders within the Downloads folder to keep everything organized, but there should only be one folder with the name Downloads. buggout 
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:47 pm

That's what I thought  scratch ... If you seen her files and folders, Cinda, you would be like, "How in the world is your game even working"?  I have Never in my life seen stuff that bad.

She has, EA Games, then Subfolders - with Downloads; then another EA Games - Sims 2/EA Games/Downloads/EA/Downloads...  But that's not to forget she has more Downloads and EA Games in another Downloads folder before you even get to the EA Games.  Like she has (2) or (3) sets of Sims 2 folders.  bounce  bounce 

unhappydance unhappydance unhappydance   I'm like - "What the H*** Is This"????  buggout buggout buggout
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:58 pm

That's crazy!  whacky No wonder her game is bonkers! There is no need for more than one Downloads folder. More folders than that can cripple the game.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:07 pm

She won't take my suggestions, Cinda. So I'm done at this point. When I suggest things to her she says, "it has nothing to do with the problems she's having in her game now. All of those Downloads folders have been there before. How they got there she doesn't know cuz she never goes there."

You can't lead a horse to drink water when they don't want too, so I can't help her. He best bet would be to clear all her games out and start over... At least that's what I'm thinking right now.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Yep, at some point if not now, that will be her only option - to start over.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:26 am

hello2  Guys!  Just wanted everyone to know that my friend was able to fix her comp and get rid of the dreaded "Inteenimater".  After 3-4 days not playing her game, she finally sat down and worked at getting her comp back to working order.  I was exhausted in trying to help her, as she was not working with me in trying to help her, so she was on her own.

I am not knowledgeable with Vista at all, but she wanted me to fix it for her. I could only pass on all of your sheared info to, in hopes that she could fix it.  I was just a phone call away if she needed me.  She should know what the last thing she did and go from there.

Anyway, after all of that time spent not following my advice, she finally sat down and did exactly what I (we), all suggested that she do in the first place.  buggout   Anyway, she removed three of the downloads from her files and left one in.  She said that she had to determine, which download was the one that had the bad file. (What we suggested all along)...   bangdesk    No one knows "her" comp better than, she.  Right?  All of the more reason she should have done this in the first place.  We just shared info to get her started.  

I just wanted to let you all know, thank you again for all of your info..   mickeywave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Inteenimater in Vista!   [solved]Inteenimater in Vista! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Inteenimater in Vista!
Page 1 of 1