SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Blazing Snowman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Blazing Snowman Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Snowman   Blazing Snowman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:53 am

Blazing Snowman Snapshot_5df37d9d_5df8a6c1

Nice pitchfork freezer brain..seesaw
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

Blazing Snowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Snowman   Blazing Snowman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:24 pm

hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hystericalhysterical hysterical
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 687047

Blazing Snowman Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Snowman   Blazing Snowman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:55 pm

mickeywave  Hi Tasia,

lol1  Now that's an intersting study in opposites. Smile 

tnx4sharing 

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blazing Snowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Snowman   Blazing Snowman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi CInda and Lilly, my simself  Tasia kept building these evil snowmen. I could not get her to build a regular one. I had a whole yard of them. Then I decided I wanted it to rain and turn to spring. Tasia used the weather machine when she was in bad mood and we ended up with flaming balls of hail, then the snow started catching on fire??????  By chance I snapped this crazy photo. buggout
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675912

Blazing Snowman Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Snowman   Blazing Snowman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:03 pm

lol1 
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 687047

Blazing Snowman Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Snowman   Blazing Snowman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Hi Tasia,

I was wondering how you got that picture. Raining balls of fire--crazy things happen when Sims use objects when they aren't in a good mood.

And, whether a Sim builds a "devil" snowman or not depends on personality or zodiac sign. The lower they are on the "nice" scale (not sure what the opposite end is but it might be mean), the more likely they are to build the snowman with the devil horns and pitchfork and to tease other Sims such as children do to toddlers. I have one Sim, Catriona McGregor who is very low on the nice scale--only one point. I caught her teasing her toddler sister even though they had a high relationship, and yes, she builds snowmen just the picture above (without the ball of fire). Check your simself's personality and see where she fits on the "nice" scale. The raining balls of fire has nothing to do with personality and everything to do with mood--so any Sim could cause raining of fireballs.

Thanks, again, for sharing.

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 671947

Blazing Snowman Empty
PostSubject: Blazing Snowman   Blazing Snowman I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:46 pm

That is too much!woo 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blazing Snowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazing Snowman   Blazing Snowman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazing Snowman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Screenshots-
Jump to: