SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 816871

Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter Empty
PostSubject: Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter   Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:34 am

Hate using the launcher to install those awful sim packs ? well you don't need to anymore. i just found this amazing tool made by Delphy i wish i found this years ago because i hate downloading cc via the launcher, cc does not always install when using the launcher. i have tried and tested this tool and it is amazing it converts the sim packs into packages and let's you re name them so it makes it easier to find all your cc you have converted. Delphy does make it clear though that it does not replace the launcher.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
MaAlet
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
MaAlet

Female

Simoleons : 695187

PostSubject: Re: Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter   Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh thank you very much for this link, Neff! Wonderful!flower2 
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 816871

PostSubject: Re: Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter   Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:04 pm

You are so very welcome hunni, i cannot recommend this tool enough to sims 3 players that love their cc. ive got a lot of cc in my game and before i used this it was running very slow now it's running faster goes to show the sim packs make your game lag where as the packages don't Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter   Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter
Page 1 of 1