SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Return To Picket Fences! Part 9

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675762

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Empty
PostSubject: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:13 am

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Images11

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps368
Over at Ryan and Carrie's house the next day . . .

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Front_13
It's time for Joseph and Jeffery's birthday.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps461
When it was time for the twins to grow up, Joseph came to his birthday cake.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps469
The guests blew the birthday horns and clapped the clappers.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps470
Joseph blew out the candles and starting growing up . . .

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps467

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps628
And grew up into a goodlooking adult.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snapshot_5e7b3b5c_ff2bfff0-Copy_zpse1656adc
Next, Jeffery came to his birthday cake and blew out the candles.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps462

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps460
The guests blew the horns and cheered.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps457
Then he started growing up . . .

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps468

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps656
He grew up into a goodlooking adult.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps627

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps625
The twins played together.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps633
"Is everything alright between you and Ryan?", Peter asked his daughter.
"As far as I know.  He seems to have settled down", she said.
"Well, I hope so.  Your mother and I worry about you, you know", he said.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps721
Carrie's older sister Julie and her husband Nathan cuddled in the swing.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps730
Rhys and Claudia sit together.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snapshot_5e7b3b5c_df460eab_zps319f0ff7

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snapshot_5e7b3b5c_df460e96_zpsd478ecfd

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snapshot_5e7b3b5c_3f460fba_zps206188ea
The teenagers and young adults danced together.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps660

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snapshot_5e7b3b5c_9f47b3c7_zps576e0b44

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps697
After the party ended and the guests left to go home . . .

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps661
Ryan reclined in the swing on the front porch.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps667
Carrie came out onto the porch . . .
"Ryan, what's wrong?", she asked.
"Carrie, I got something to tell you", he said.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps695
"What is it?", she asked.
"I've met someone else.  I love her and I'm  going to move in with her", he said.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps699
"How dare you cheat on me!  I'm your wife!", she screamed.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps696
Then she slapped his face as hard as she could.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps698
"Slapping me ain't gonna change nothing!  I never wanted to marry you and you know it!", he screamed.

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps701
"You let me think you loved me when we were dating."
"I did that so you would do woo hoo with me", he said.
"Get out!  I don't want to be married to you anymore!  Go!"

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps665

Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 Snaps672
So Ryan left to go to Sarah's place.

To be continued . . .

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777813

PostSubject: Re: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:41 am

wowspring wowspring wowspring 

The "U...Know What", has hit the fan!  rolling lol   wowspring wowspring  wowspring  rolling lol 

unhappydance unhappydance unhappydance 

Da, Da, Da, Daaaaaaaa!  pillowfight takeoff seesaw angry dancer extrahappy 

Nooooooowwwwww that's what I'm talken about!  True Realityyyyy!   It's about time we get to see some "Off The Hook - Drama!"  unhappydance  unhappydance   Wait till Momma finds out.. pillowfight goodluck  Ryan! rolling lol  rolling lol  congratualtions  to Carrie for kicking the little snot to the curb.

congrats  To the Twins on their B-day.  They are sooooo handsome!  And the Fine Genes Live On!  Exciting story, hun.  tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686897

PostSubject: Return to Picket Fences!   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:31 pm

mickeywave  Hi Daisy,

Well, that was interesting and reading BBdoll's comments were as interesting as the story. Don't think I can touch that--but enjoyed reading part 9.

bday4 to Joseph and Jeffrey on their age transition to two very handsome looking adults. Do they have sweethearts? If not, then it shouldn't be too long. Is either of them a Romance Sim? Just wondering.

Well, I didn't expect Carrie to kick Ryan out but can't say that I felt sorry for Ryan. Did he see stars when Carrie slapped him? Just wondering what will happen when her Mama finds out. How old is Ryan now? He has adult sons so I'm thinking he isn't that far way from the elder stage.

tnx4sharing  Looking forward to the next part.

Lilly flower 

Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:39 am

thankyou BBdoll & Lilly!
 Lilly, I figure Ryan must be in his late thirties in human years.
Jeffery is a Romance Sim and Joseph has Personailty aspirations.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:49 pm

giggle  You be having much heartpump for them Romance Sims, Ms Daisy.  lafflol   I guess the beat will continue with Jeffery now, as he follows in the footsteps of his Daddy and GrandPa before him, and many more bby's to boot. lol1  Can't wait to see what sort of excitement he contributes to the family.

pillowfight I truly heartpump  how you keep up the pace with your sims and your Picket Fence Stories.   bravo  tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:27 pm

toyou BBdoll, you're absolutely right. I love my Romance Sims. Especially the males. They're the easiest Sims to play. lafflol 
I'm able to keep pace with my Sims and stories because, as they say, "I ain't got nothing else to do." giggle 
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686897

PostSubject: Return to Picket Fences!   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:23 pm

mickeywave 

I found my self agreeing wiht BBdoll. It will be interesting to see what Jeffrey does in the future. The male Romance Sim theme rolls on. (Still feeling sorry for Carrie, though.)

The Romance Sim that I play the most is one I created named Cathy Scarlett Myers. I created 7 males Sims (none Romance Sims) at the same time. I made a mini-challenge to play with the goal being that Cathy Scarlett would have a baby with each of the 7 males "Baby Daddies." The idea was to keep her happy. I had problems with the seventh one but eventually she had a baby with him as well. Also, she had a baby with a townie because I was having trouble with the last two and she liked the townie, so WooHoo it was and the result was Lily Gwyneth. She is a single parent with 8 children, the oldest is Dylan Patrick whose currently a Sophomore at Uni where is with his sweetheart. Cathy Scarlett is a Rock God. Very Happy  And, that's my Romance Sim play. She's a better mother than I would have expected--although the nanny doesn't think so.

Thanks for keeping us up on the latest happenings in Buford Falls, Daisy. cheers 

Lilly flower 

Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:11 am

hysterical   at you two.  You both have me cracking up.  The thing is, I do have things to do, I just don't do them. rolling lol   In fact, just yesterday, I cooked some Chicken Fried Steak for dinner--they were soooo Hard I could Notttt Cut them with a sharp knife.  That is noooo lie!  No No 

I have never seen my hubby laugh so hard in the many years we've been married.  You could not even Break those suckers they were so hard.  Didn't even attempt to give them to my Ramses, as he may have broken his teeth! No   That was bad!  Embarassed  scaredy dancer rolling lol rolling lol
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 867052

PostSubject: Re: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Mary - you certainly have a talent for creating Sims and getting great screenshots. I am addicted to your stories. You have great follow through.

Lilly - I lose patience with my Romance Sims, I usually play with Family or Knowledge but they all have their drawbacks and perks. I love playing with Toddlers and with all the great mods that Beck made at my requests, I can have fun with my infants, too.

Doll - You are hilarious! and add so much spice with your participation. Thanks for being you.
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 623965

PostSubject: Re: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:24 pm

ouch! DUmped!

congrats  to the birthday twins!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:23 am

lafflol  Thanks so much, Nonni! I lose patience with my Romance sims, and also enjoy playing the Family-Knowledge sims more. I have a few romance, but they work my nerves at times. BBy's, I can do without, but since I have obtained good feedback and suggestions how to play them I find myself enjoying them more. If you think about it, it's really those crazy parents and bro's/sister's who cause the issues. Always running in the bedroom waking up the sleeping infant. I know how to deal with them all now. extrahappy 

I really enjoy playing my Alien bby. He is the best one of all. I can't wait to get back to playing him and see how well he grows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:52 pm

daisy  Hi Daisy, so glad to see the drama still going at full force in Buford Falls. Keep up the great work! LoL Ryan needed to get kicked to the curb....Haa haaa cheaters never prosper!mousencheese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return To Picket Fences! Part 9   Return To Picket Fences!  Part 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return To Picket Fences! Part 9
Page 1 of 1