SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

In Memory

Go down 
+2
Lilly LeClaire
CindaLove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714071

In Memory Empty
PostSubject: In Memory   In Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:45 am

Never Forget...

In Memory 58594_10

In Memory 37108_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686897

In Memory Empty
PostSubject: In Memory   In Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 am

mickeywave  Hi CindaLove,

I remember. I still have my red, white and blue memorial ribbon from September of 2001. I'll be wearing it today, 09/11/2013, in remembrance of all the innocent lives of men, women and children lost on that day.

Wonderful remembrance post.

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 867052

In Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory   In Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:27 am

We did not have TV or Radio. I was late to work because I was waiting for a call from a friend in NYC. After an hour I called my job to let them know that I was delayed and that is how I found out. My supervisor was crying hysterically and so I started crying also but my mind could not comprehend what had happened.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777813

In Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory   In Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh Yes!  Besides my daughter's B-day today, so many lives were lost, so I for one will Never Ever forget this day.  Some peeps don't like to be reminded, but I want too, and I watch repeat showings of that day. So Sad!  That day has changed Everything for Us here in the USA.  Life will never be as before.  That day has changed how we live, what we do, how we look at peeps - just soooo many things have changed for me, and I noticed right away.

I pray for the lives lost; I pray for the grieving families; I pray especially for the Little Ones who will grow up missing their Mommy's or/and Daddy's, Auntie's/Uncles.. Just so life changing all around.

I remember, I had just arrived to work and a co-worker ran up telling us the news.  It spread like wildfire burning in dry brush.  Needless to say, not many of us worked at all that day as we watched and listened all day long.  The Day Our World Stood Still, and Our Lives Changed Forever!  crying
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 817171

In Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory   In Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:08 pm

No one can ever forget what happened. it was awful. i remember on that very morning i was on an early shift at the amusement arcade where i worked i worked with slot machines, i got up to get ready, went down to make some breakfast before going out to catch my bus my dad was sat watching the tv as he was up early for his work too, this is going to sound awful and no disrespect in anyway but i said morning to him then asked what the film was he was watching on tv i wasn't aware of what was going on as i had only just gone downstairs he said it isn't a film love, it's real then it came up across the tv screen breaking news. oh well i couldn't believe my eyes. i ended up not eating breakfast and watching the news as it was going on. i went to go get my bus to get to work. there was always 2 of us working a shift as the arcade was just small we both just sat in silence pretty much the whole shift listening to the radio a couple of times we just broke down crying thinking of all those who died and those who had lost their loved ones and all those brave fireman and the rest trying to help save people but losing their lives in the process im welling now just thinking about that very day. its the same with the attack that happened here in the UK in London too not as bad as 911 but it was bad enough. my heart goes out to you guys every year over there in the U.S

In Memory 9-11_n10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 623965

In Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory   In Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:29 pm

cool 9-11 post! I wore my police shirt in honor of 9-11
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777813

In Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory   In Memory I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:06 am

Thanks Neff! mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memory   In Memory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Memory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: Other Discussions :: Off-Topic & Other Discussions :: Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: