SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Cactus Flower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 604383

Cactus Flower Empty
PostSubject: Cactus Flower   Cactus Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Cactus Flower CactusFlowerfront_zpsf9c9f483Cactus Flower CactusFlowerfloorplan_zps0f2af669Cactus Flower CactusFlowerlivingroom_zpseb18d521Cactus Flower CactusFlowerentry_zps77b9bb0bCactus Flower CactusFlowerdiningroom_zpse2a2b550Cactus Flower CactusFlowerkitchen_zps45f52f18Cactus Flower CactusFlowermasterbedroom_zps2eda5f5fCactus Flower CactusFlowersecondbedroom_zps6401f96cCactus Flower CactusFlowerthirdbedroom_zps17d1fef7
Cactus Flower CactusFlowerpool_zpsebcb3f9eCactus Flower CactusFlowerrearview_zpscb5cd0b6

We see these Santa Fe style homes here in Arizona too!  This one has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, great room, formal dining, large kitchen, base game garage (for looks only but good for storage or exercise equipment), and refreshing pool.  Two of the bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath, and the master has its own private bath.   Outside you have a pool and lots of desert landscaping which unfortunately will ungardenable by sims.  I moved a test sim, Travis Halford into this house in Strangetown.  Bella Goth came to greet him and I think they may hit it off.  Hopefully, you have a sim who wants a change of scene like this house.

I have used Sims2CleanInstaller to remove cc that is not included.
All cc is by me and includes french doors, built in bookcase, walls, floors, and picture recolors.  

Price of the furnished house is 160,226.  Lot is 4 x 3.
This is a base game lot, no ep's required.

To download click here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks so much for viewing Cactus Flower!

Last edited by triciamanly on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686597

Cactus Flower Empty
PostSubject: Cactus Flower   Cactus Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:36 pm

mickeywave  Hi Tricia,

I love it!  Love it!  Love it!  lol1  extrahappy  :woo:Hoo!  

It's a perfect example of a southwestern style house--even the furnishings are perfect. I also the love the name. No doubt that I'll down load this one.  In fact, I might just make an entire neighborhood area with these houses. cheers 

tnx4sharing 

Lilly  flower
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686597

Cactus Flower Empty
PostSubject: Cactus Flower   Cactus Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Oops!  sad 

It couldn't download from either link.  It took me directly to the site's sign up areas rather than to your specific download area (on both mediafire and 4-shared).

Guess I'll have to check back later.

Lilly  flower

PS I was able to download your la Florecita lot using Mediafire. So, I tried to download your Cactus Flower lot using Mediafire, again. But it wouldn't work--just took me to the general Mediafire area, again, and not to your lot download. (So, guess I'll have to try again later.)
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713771

Cactus Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus Flower   Cactus Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Wow Tricia!I've gotta get back into my Sims game so my sims can live in this beautiful home!

extrahappy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 604383

Cactus Flower Empty
PostSubject: unable to download   Cactus Flower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:57 pm

I see what you mean about the download links. I signed out and clicked on them and got the register page too. Both sites now say they want me to pay to share direct links of my files. Is there any other site to share for free? I would like people to be able to download if they want to. It gives me great joy to think I'm adding to someone's game.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713771

Cactus Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus Flower   Cactus Flower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Any person who wants to download something must first have an account with them first, with any of the hosting services.
flower flower 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sponsored content

Cactus Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus Flower   Cactus Flower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cactus Flower
Page 1 of 1