SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Gaps in Story-line!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777063

[solved]Gaps in Story-line! Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Gaps in Story-line!   [solved]Gaps in Story-line! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

When I posted my story about Joselyn Childs Going to College, I notice that after I pressed Send, to share my story, the lines in some spots looked like my sample below.  Why are there gaps between sentences?  Is that some sort of issue with this new software?  groan 

-Rose gets sort of sad knowing this will be their last meal together for a while. The house won’t
be the same with Joselyn gone. 

I've tried several times to make adjustments, but it still comes out with gaps.  When I do a Preview, I don't see them.  Can you somehow Correct this?  I wanted it to look like the following...

-Rose gets sort of sad knowing this will be their last meal together for a while. The house won't be the same with Joselyn gone.

See, no gaps! bounce
Back to top Go down
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 696795

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Gaps in Story-line!   [solved]Gaps in Story-line! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:47 pm

what did you do different with the bottom one?
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Gaps in Story-line!   [solved]Gaps in Story-line! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 am

Hello Flutterby! mickeywave  I didn't do anything but key it in as I thought it should look.  Not sure why it has the gaps.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713321

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Gaps in Story-line!   [solved]Gaps in Story-line! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:20 am

BB hunni, whenever you have a problem with a forum issue or something other than TS2 can you please post in the site's issue forum or the appropriate forum. I have moved this topic to the issue's forum. Thank you.

thanx flower 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Gaps in Story-line!   [solved]Gaps in Story-line! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh, ok.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 696795

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Gaps in Story-line!   [solved]Gaps in Story-line! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:15 pm

hmmm not sure why its doing that, especially if you didn't do anything different between the two times
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 713321

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Gaps in Story-line!   [solved]Gaps in Story-line! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:16 pm

There is nothing wrong with the editor, hun. If you want your text to show up neatly you need to center your story.

pacman
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Gaps in Story-line!   [solved]Gaps in Story-line! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:54 am

Okay.  Thanks Cinda! mickeywave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Gaps in Story-line!   [solved]Gaps in Story-line! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Gaps in Story-line!
Page 1 of 1