SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776763

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! Empty
PostSubject: Joselyn Childs - Ready for College!   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Joselyn is a beautiful A+ Student at Belladonna High, and setting her sights on a career in Law.   

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! TheChildsGirl_zpsa1b5ff0b

-Rose looks at her daughter with such pride and admiration, and doesn't regret for
one minute having her.

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! MomampDaughter_zpsb74509a6

-Rose holds Joselyn tight and gives her a big hug and whispers encouragement.
"I heartpump You Joselyn."  "Ditto, Mom!" 

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! MomampDaughter2_zpsa2bfe46c

-At dinner, Rose talks to Joselyn about college and how her life will change.
Advising her to watch for danger signs, and to be careful of mixing in with the
Wrong crowd.  She talks about the new relationships she’ll have, and how proud
She is of her daughter’s choices that she has made while growing into beautiful young lady.

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! Rosetalking_zpsac2c5487

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! LastMeal_zps1689d346

-Rose gets sort of sad knowing this will be their last meal together for a while.  The
House won’t be the same with Joselyn gone.

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! LastDinnerTalk2_zpsa4900dff

-A bit irritated that she has to hear the same story over again, Joselyn, tries to console her Mother that she will be okay, and asks that she not worry.

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! JoselynReasures_zps45ba474d

-Joselyn is very excited, and making early plans for her departure, which will be very soon. She calls a repairman to come fix her computer as she wants to have her own personal comp with her. He promises to arrive first thing in the morning. 

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! CallingRepairs_zpsf4d45077

-Joselyn jumps into her comfy bed for one last time. She’ll miss her room, but
excited to see what her new room will be like.

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! ReadyforBed_zps3a7edf4a

-When Joselyn arrives home from school, she calls Ti-Ning Barrett. A hot guy at school that she has liked since Elementary.  When he arrives they chat, and then she gives him a big hug. He has liked her to, but was afraid to approach her, until now.

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! Talking_zps77f2868e

-They played the Punch Me game for a while, and Joselyn, being that she has (3) rough brothers, has learned to hold her own, when it comes to a solid punch.

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! Playing_zpsa3196734

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! Playing2_zpsccde706c

-Ti-Ning stops and looks at Joselyn and tells her how he feels, and asks if he may kiss her?  She's delighted, so they share their heartpump  First Kiss!. Neither, unsure why they waited so long.

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! Ti-Mingaskingforkiss_zpsb0fc4a2c

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! FirstKiss_zps67a650bf

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! FirstKiss2_zpsa4b1fbd8

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! FirstKiss3_zps132d7a2e

-Joselyn tells Ti-Ming, she will be going to College soon and hope he keeps in touch with her. Ti-Ning says he will. Gives her a romantic hug and says goodbye! 

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! Ti-MingampJoselyn_zps2b801864

-Joselyn takes a shower, puts her things to inventory.  When the taxi arrives to take her to College, she says her Goodbye’s to her Mother and she’s off!

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! OfftoCollege2_zps738363bd

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! OfftoCollege_zps707a71f8

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! OfftoCollege3_zpsea5d3836

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! StuffnInventory_zpscaaa49c2

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! LeavingforCollege_zps17ce2f5b

**The End - For Now!

Last edited by CindaLove on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:14 am; edited 28 times in total (Reason for editing : Adjust story lines. Extra gaps between lines. Not sure why?)
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 685847

PostSubject: Joselyn Childs   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:31 pm

mickeywave  Hi BBdoll,

Joselyn is a very beautiful teen. I loved the pictures that you have of her in the beginning--kind of reminds me of a graduation picture. I enjoyed reading and here's wishing her the best during her years at University.

I like her first kiss pictures. I had to smile because I've done a similiar thing. I'm ready to send a Sim off to college and they haven't had a first kiss, yet, so I hurry to get them one. I waited once and discovered that only teens have a "first kiss" interaction.

tnx4sharing 

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Joselyn Childs - Ready for College!   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:19 am

thanx  Lilly for your comments.  I did not know that only Teens had the First Kiss thing.  I have to check my Greenman bogs.  Seems like Daisy wasn't a teen, as Plants don't go to Teen.  I'll check.  Glad you enjoyed my pics.  I like taking them and posting for all to see.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Joselyn Childs - Ready for College!   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:22 am

Yes!  See, Daisy has her First Kiss also.  Maybe cuz she's a Plant, and that's why.

http://www.simmersgarden.com/t2598-daisy-greenmans-first-kiss
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Joselyn Childs   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 am

mickeywave  Hi BBdoll,

I checked out the link. Yes, there's Daisy Greenman, Plant Sim getting her "first kiss" as an adult. I hadn't checked on Plant Sims. I was working with a non-plant Sim teenager and thought I would send him off to Uni and then have him get his "first kiss" but the option wasn't available. Oh, he could kiss (romantic, tender, suck face, kiss up arm, make-out, etc) but the "first kiss" option wasn't available. Then, I checked on some other Young Adults and Adults and found the same things. It's nice that an adult Plant Sim (who had no teen years) can have a "first kiss" option as an adult. Looks like Daisy may have found the love of her life. Smile  I'm still learning new things about this game even after playing it for many years--it's that wonderfully complex.

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Joselyn Childs - Ready for College!   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:20 pm

I did not know that either, Lilly.  I've always given my teens their first kisses. I guess Plant sims are diff for sure. I also noticed that when I look in some of my sims memories, there is mentioned a First Kiss, and my sims are already married... Not sure why that is.  They've been kissing like crazy and then she shows a First Kiss in her memory.
scratch
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Joselyn Childs   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:58 am

That memory of a first kiss (along with a few other things such as kissed mystery Sim) is programmed into the game. So, whenever you make an Adult or Elder Sim, they'll have that memory. Not sure about Young Adult (or college age) Sims. I guess they just assume if a couple is married they kissed each other. lol1 

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Joselyn Childs - Ready for College!   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 am

Ok.  I guess I just assumed it was a 'New' memory, being there were other activities that took place mose recent also.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Joselyn Childs   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:23 am

mickeywave  Hi BBdoll,

I haven't done any research on it--it's just something that I noticed so there might be some exceptions. I think it's there in the EA pre-made Sims like the Pleasant and Goth families in Pleasantview as well. I've seen it and wondered about it when I create a family in CAF or CAS especially if they are married or I make them a spouse to each other. And, if I roll the pacifier and give them kids (teens, children or toddlers), then they also have a pacifier in their memory for each kid which says something like "Johnny joined the family," and "Sally joined the family," and "Timmy joined the family" in the order that I rolled the pacifier and they were created.

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joselyn Childs - Ready for College!   Joselyn Childs - Ready for College! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joselyn Childs - Ready for College!
Page 1 of 1