SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Summer contest ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 816871

Summer contest ? Empty
PostSubject: Summer contest ?   Summer contest ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 pm

i do realise this maybe a little late but do you guy's want a summer contest for the sims 3 and sims 2 ? we would put up some goodies to be grabbed for the 1st place winners only. please let us know here if you do and we can get them up and running asap. but don't worry we will give plenty of time before the closing date.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777513

Summer contest ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer contest ?   Summer contest ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:23 pm

hello2  Neff!  Long time no see!  Question, what ever happen to the last contest, is that a no go?  I think there was two of us who entered that I saw, but no one said anything about it.  Is that a c/o from that contest?

There's never too many peeps on here anymore. sad   There are a lot of names but no one bothers to post.  Only the regulars.  I suggested that those who don't participate be removed and all.  Cinda said staff was waiting for you to come back so you guys can decide together what you are gonna do.

I sent Tasia a note a while back asking about all the no shows and didn't hear back, so guess she was waiting for you as well.

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 697245

Summer contest ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer contest ?   Summer contest ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi Nef, I would participate if you do a contest.

Like BB I am curious about the tiny house one
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 816871

Summer contest ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer contest ?   Summer contest ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm

if there is enough members wanting the summer showcase i will be happy to set it up right away Smile

the other contest is still on hun. today i have tried to get it advertised ive sent out a blast email to all members about the tiny lot contest. we will try to push it a bit more. however if we cannot get any more entry's the 2 that have entered will receive some simoleons just for participating in it but we are not giving up just yet Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sponsored content

Summer contest ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer contest ?   Summer contest ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer contest ?
Page 1 of 1