SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Formal Wedding Tips Needed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777063

Formal Wedding Tips Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Formal Wedding Tips Needed!   Formal Wedding Tips Needed! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:23 pm

hello2 My Buds! I need some Wedding Tips for marrying off my Sims. I know Daisy has some great shots of her Weddings, and I've seen some of Neff's. This is what I need to know.

1. Do I invite Fam and Friends before we go to the Church/Chapel?

2. How do I get peeps to sit in the chairs to watch ceramony?

3. How do I get peeps to all dress Formal?

4. Is there a special car with the cans showing on the back?

5. How do I get them to pose for the Wedding Shots?

6. Where does the Preacher come in? Do I invite him?

If there is anything else I need to know, please add. pillowfight

Thanks in advance! confetti

Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 623215

PostSubject: Re: Formal Wedding Tips Needed!   Formal Wedding Tips Needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:31 am

well I know for the chairs you got to make sure u have chairs for all guests and make sure they can get to it!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Formal Wedding Tips Needed!   Formal Wedding Tips Needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Ok, thanks! I know everyone was just standing outside the chapel that I've loaded. I guess I have to invite them in? I'm not sure why they did not just come in, and the door was unlocked. I'll see next time.

I loaded a chapel from somewhere, unless it came with my game. Not quite sure. But I did some remodeling, something I always do, and made a floor in the upper level where they can party after the wedding. It only had something outside on the balcony where they could sit and eat. I want my simmies to "Party"... extrahappy

The cake, smorggie table, booze was already there. All they needed to do was - show up. Oh, the minister, not sure where he was. Daisy does so well with all of her weddings and all. I may need to check with her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Formal Wedding Tips Needed!   Formal Wedding Tips Needed! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi Bbdoll, I love throwing huge formal weddings. I use lots of cheats when I do. 

1) Guests- Go to your phone and create A New Sims Group. I just name mine
 "Wedding Guests". Make sure all of your relationships are way up there in the relationships with the guest/family. To make sure that they show up to the wedding check their work schedule's and make sure they have that day off. I usually just make them all unemployed so there is no excuse; like a sudden promotion or 
something.
Go into each family lot that you have chosen in your sim group and make sure hair, make up and clothing is all picked out for Formal Ware. Just leave them in Formal ware if you want.
Next:  Take your group on a test drive or two. Call Group  (Wedding Guests) and go for a outing just for fun. Go to dinner (make sure you have a restaurant with a big enough table for your party.) By calling your group and going to dinner they will all sit at the same table. I just have my main sim order Chef's special, that way everyone gets what they want. This is a great time to practice giving a Toast  and practice some interactions at the table between future bride and groom. Next do another Call Groups for a outing. Have a nice successful one. Use cheat codes to make all in your group become friends at the dinner table it is easier that way for me and it makes the score go up higher on your outing just like on a date.

2) Have a dresser and mirror handy and close by at your house or church just in case one of your sims forgets it is a Formal occasion. If this happens use bool prop to  make them playable long enough to get them to change and bring up any social or motive needs. hee hee.

3) Use your phone to Call Groups. Invite "Wedding Guests" for outing just for fun.
 4) Use phone and Throw Party, Wedding Party. Invite only people that are not already in the Wedding Group. When these guest arrive, go to each of them and invite them to "Join Group". When you have them all, make the sim who has invited everybody 
"Walk to Lot"  choose your church and soon everybody will follow you to the lot. As soon as you get there click on your wedding arch. The Bride and Groom will take their places but you will have to improvise with the priest. Just have him on the guest list or the Wedding list. But the Bride and Groom will wait for most of your guests to be seated. If I wanted two particular sims to sit in a certain place I just make them sit there. Dont forget to release them after the ceremony.

Hope to see some great pictures,
Happy simming.flower2
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Formal Wedding Tips Needed!   Formal Wedding Tips Needed! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:42 am

wowspring   Thanks so much for sharing this info Tasia.  I will try this next time I plan a Wedding.  Cheat codes to make friends?  I'll have to look that one up.  Never heard of that.  I not up to speed on all of the cheat.  scratch  You are pretty spiffy on the codes. extrahappy These are great tips, Tasia...  I will surely do the test run.  In my wedding chapel, I added a BR, cuz the last time my sims were all going potty on themselves.  scaredy There were no Restrooms.  Puddles everywhere.  giggle

So I will be able to tell peeps where to sit?  That's cool!  I guess this is what Daisy to get all of her peeps to sit and pose.  That's so cool..  thanx Tasia...
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674843

PostSubject: Re: Formal Wedding Tips Needed!   Formal Wedding Tips Needed! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 am

Also to plan a wedding be sure to buy the wedding arch a buffet table and wedding cake
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Wedding Tips Needed!   Formal Wedding Tips Needed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal Wedding Tips Needed!
Page 1 of 1