SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776463

[solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see! Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see!   [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi Guys! I really appreciate your efforts in making our site a Fun and Beautiful place, but I hate to be the first to complain, but the Dark Blue is hurting my eyes, and when I try to type I can't see my words either. Is there some way I can change this area so I can see what I'm typing?

Thanks! whacky

Last edited by CindaLove on Sat May 04, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to re-edit my comment. Words missing.)
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815821

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see!   [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:25 am

there you go Smile it was a bit too much lol hope you can see better Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see!   [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:50 pm

bounce Thanks sooo much Neff. This is much better. I appreciate your good intentions, but that was a bit much. Even the sky blue you have here would have worked maybe, but this is so much better. Thanks, hunni! mickeywave
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815821

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see!   [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:33 pm

No problem BBdoll, when we did the makeover we didn't actually realise the colour was so bright. flower
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712721

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see!   [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi BB. For our members, anytime any of the colors of a new makeover hurt your eyes or make it hard to read, don't hesitate to let us know; Neff or I can make some tweaks to make it better. Since my eyes are a bit sensitive too, I always try to choose templates and skins that are easy on the eye, so if it hurts my eyes I know that it will hurt everyone elses eyes. All of the colors in the templates/skins come with the skins, but the site allows us to make changes if necessary, so that's good. A lot of work goes into getting these makeovers up, but Neff, like the true champion she is, always helps me with the stuff I'm not too sure about. LOL Since there is a lot of stuff to do, the tiniest details may get away from us, but it's never intentional.
flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see!   [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see! I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:03 am

Thanks much Cinda! mademyday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see!   [solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Eyes Hurting and can't see!
Page 1 of 1