SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Zoning Cheat Does not Work! Help!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

Zoning Cheat Does not Work!  Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Zoning Cheat Does not Work! Help!!!   Zoning Cheat Does not Work!  Help!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:49 pm

hello2 My Simmie Friends! A while back, a cheat was shared with me for Zoning. Well, it's not working! unhappydance I've keyed this cheat (changelotzoning ) every way but upside down. groan Nothing changes. I there a certain way it needs to be entered for it to work correctly?

Do I need to be inside the lot? Do I just select it or what? tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

PostSubject: Re: Zoning Cheat Does not Work! Help!!!   Zoning Cheat Does not Work!  Help!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm

mickeywave TSRagin... Cinda told me what I was doing wrong. I needed to be inside the lot and then do the cheat there.

contrl: C to open the cheat and then enter = changelotzoning (community) or (residential)

When you exit, make sure you Save the lot. It should work then. I know I was getting frustrated as well.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zoning Cheat Does not Work! Help!!!   Zoning Cheat Does not Work!  Help!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:59 pm

For the person having trouble changing the lot to an apartment. You must make shure before doing the cheat that you have only one entrance to the apartment from the out side. If you want a back yard or porch they have to be enclosed completely by a fence with no gate or openings. You also have to use apartment doors with the mat facing out side. then you can do the cheat changelotzoning apartmentbase. Also make sure no simmies are living there. I hope this helps you.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Simoleons : 536654

PostSubject: Re: Zoning Cheat Does not Work! Help!!!   Zoning Cheat Does not Work!  Help!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:42 am

Also when you change lotzoning, be careful about the mailbox. You need the right SEDD package and only one if I'm right. More to read here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://lizcreasims2living.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoning Cheat Does not Work! Help!!!   Zoning Cheat Does not Work!  Help!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoning Cheat Does not Work! Help!!!
Page 1 of 1