SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Monster under my bed!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 817321

Monster under my bed!! Empty
PostSubject: Monster under my bed!!   Monster under my bed!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:43 am

my sims little girl checked under her bed for monsters and she found one lol a hand came out and swiped at her. i didn't think this was possible lol but yes there truly is monsters under sim's bed's lol she was way to scared to sleep in her room. she ran out so quick and stood in the doorway and looked into her room, she was scared she peed herself then went and slept in the tree house lol

Monster under my bed!! Monste10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 675743

PostSubject: Re: Monster under my bed!!   Monster under my bed!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 am

happen to my sims as well neff my bfff lol but in my case it was eyes
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

PostSubject: Re: Monster under my bed!!   Monster under my bed!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:21 am

LOL Oh my!

:affraid:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster under my bed!!   Monster under my bed!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:01 am

Wow! I will have to try that. I never even knew that interaction was available. Course I don't think I have raised any kids in the sims3. The ones I have in real life stopped asking me to check for monsters under there bed or in the closet because it would always result in me making them clean them the next day.LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster under my bed!!   Monster under my bed!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster under my bed!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 3 :: The Sims 3 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 3 Screen Shots-
Jump to: