SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 679106

Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Empty
PostSubject: Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2!   Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 am

Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-11_zps74b1ddb6
Welcome back! Sorry it's been so long, I was sick, and then I was busy and then I was sick and then it was Christmas and then I went away and then I couldn't be bothered until today Razz
Sorry if its a bit short or rushed, its only about 40 images.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot_zps02a20b36
I decided to start this chapter off with Mary-Kate tending to Octavia like a good little mum.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-2_zpsf1c9a6c9
I decided Angel should get a job because they're going to have five kids and by the time they're all born, Mary-Kate wont be going back to work for a long time, and I get annoyed when there's heaps of adults at home :L
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-3_zps6da14a7d
Sorry for the uber bad picture, but I just wanted to show they were watching the same show in separate lounge rooms haha.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-4_zpsb898fa1e
Oh, look who's pregnant :3
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-5_zpsd91ed726
I changed one of Mary-Kate's traits to Workaholic so she could work from home, I thought she'd get promoted when her bar was full. I was wrong.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-6_zpsc5572c5e
This is what he wears to work LOL
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-7_zpsc208f74e
Octavia's birthday!!!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-8_zpse40f0ea2
Here she is <3
She likes R&B music, cookies and her favourite colour is blue!
Gender of the new baby:
Spoiler:
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-10_zps0b340006
Baby time!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-12_zpsbea27388
Hope its only twins..
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-13_zpsf1ccf965
The first of the multiples is a girl named KaDee after KaDee Strickland. She's a grumpy loner. If you watch Private Practice, those traits would make you giggle too Razz
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-14_zps627a994e
Another girl! Her name is Katherine, named after Katherine Heigl. She has the traits Virtuoso and Hates The Outdoors.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-15_zps531f53d7
Triplets! A boy this time, his name is Simon. He is named after Simon Baker. He rolled Friendly and Perceptive.
I'm not sure if I've already used these names, but lets pretend I haven't ;)
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-16_zps8ba9787a
Cyrus: I want you to learn how to talk before I die and I cant count on your parents now that they've had triplets and I overheard them talking about one more. So, talk missy!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-17_zps942b2acb
Angel got promoted! He is now a Lab Technician. He gets $59/h and a bonus of $600.
He won't get to the end of this career because I don't plan on doing the skills to get promotions.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-18_zps0bb9fe19
Ocatavia learned to walk!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-19_zpse46416cb
Cyrus: I feel all tingly!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-21_zps036c55f2
Oh. He dead.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-22_zps63b0fe87
You're a bit late, Grimmy.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Cyruskitten_zps0e42e60a
So while Cyrus was waiting for the Grim Reaper, he adopted a cat -.-'
I gave it up for adoption the next day.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-20_zpsacd25005
:o Another babeh!
Angel wanted 5, remember?
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-23_zps295b1bfe
Angel potty trained Octavia :')
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-24_zpse61b1c21
Mary-Kate played with Octativa. Then she got angry and ran away.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-25_zps6bc41069
Then she went to pick on Angel. But he was busy.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-26_zps351a498b
Mary-Kate: Ugh! Why did you get me pregnant again?! I never wanted this!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-27_zpsb4090db5
But the next day, Angel listened to her belly :3
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-28_zpscbc6c9b4
Apparently Mary-Kate and Angel are too incompetent to have their children's birthday, so Olivia did it -.-'
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-29_zps3e9d8e98Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-30_zps0a360fecInfamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-31_zpsea1ba716
The first one is Katherine. She is a Scorpio who likes Songwriter music, Cheese tofu steak and the colour Lilac.
Second is KaDee, she is a Leo who likes Pop music, Vegetarian Lobster Thermidor and the colour Spiceberry.
And then there's Simon. He is a Pisces who likes Roots music, Pancakes and the colour Red.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-32_zpsfa27e11c
Olivia: Yes, okay, I'll see you in a minute. Bye bye.
:o who were you talking to?!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-33_zps32ae5123
And now we'll never find out :c
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-34_zpsa881f195
Olivia: Ah, just on time Grim. Thank you for coming.
:o :o :o :o
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-35_zps17793212
After the stress of the death, Mary-Kate went into labour for the last time!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-36_zps4c270615
Oh God, no!!!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-37_zps2260fe94
The first one is Josh. He is named ater Josh Radnor. He rolled Easily Impressed and Loves the Outdoors
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-38_zpsd3180d5e
And the second one is Jared, named after Jared Gilmore. He rollled Easily Impressed and Couch Potato.
I'm so happy they were only twins. I thought she was going to pop out another one for a second!
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-39_zpsbfbefa41
Mary-Kate:You know what is going to be the papers headline tomorrow? 'Mum has six babies in two weeks'. Do you know how this is going to make me look?! And only one of you is a genius.
Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! Screenshot-40_zps30a4d657
Angel: KaDee, you're my favourite. When you're a teenager I want you to run. Run far, far away, so you don't have to be heir. Just run.

And this is where I'm ending it. I know I ended it a little abruptly, but I was planning on doing more and then decided I wanted to get this chapter out because you have all been waiting long enough.
I'm really hoping the next one wont take anywhere near as long Razz
xx
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686147

PostSubject: Infamous Ermahgerd's   Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 am

mickeywave Hi Katee!

Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well but glad to hear that you are feeling better now. Also, I hope that you enjoyed your Christmas and your time away.

I loved the cover picture. The picture on Mary-Kate's face is priceless. And, as always you do an excellent job of taking pictures.

R.I.P. to Cyrus and Olivia. At least, Cyrus got to see Octavia learn to walk and talk and Olivia was able to help the triplets age transition to toddlers before the Grim Reaper came. Too bad they met the Grim Reaper before the kids grew up a little more. From the looks of it Angel and Mary-Kate could use an extra adult or two to help with all the toddlers and now two NooBoos. Well, Mary-Kate only had 3 pregnancies. But, I had to smile when 1 more NooBoo turned into 2. Very Happy What's that saying about best laid plans going astray? Sure would apply here.

I loved the picture with the same show on the TV in separate lounges--it was just like a real family. lafflol

Octavia age transitioned into a very cute toddler. I loved the red hair. And, when the triplets age transitioned, they are also very cute. So, congratualtions to Octavia, KaDee, Katherine and Simon on their birthdays. With Josh and Jared, the gender evens out in the family. At first, it looked like you were going to have all girls.

tnx4sharing It may have been short but it was also sweet. Looking forward to part 7.3.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 679106

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2!   Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Thank you Lilly!
I always love reading your comments!
I have no idea where the red hair came from, but I love it! Razz
Anyway, I'm hoping the next part will be out on Wednesday or Thursday (Australian time), I'm going back to study on Monday, but I only have six weeks of that left Smile
I'm glad you enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2!   Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamous Ermahgerd's 7.2!
Page 1 of 1