SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour Empty
PostSubject: The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:17 am

Description: After a long war, a knight in shining armour returns home to find some peace and quiet, but just before he gets too comfortable, a little surprise comes his way.

Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714071

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Very creative! Can't wait to see more. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 623965

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:00 am

cool movie!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686897

PostSubject: The Knight in Shining Armour   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 pm

rolling lol

Excellent Job! Looks like the knight will have his work cut out for him, especially if he's starting with the picture he painted. lafflol

At first I thought (since there was a lady in the picture) that his surprise was going to be an unexpected NooBoo or two. But, if it's a legacy guess I wasn't that far off.

tnx4sharing I enjoyed watching. The filming and editing was done very well. It has smooth transitions. I liked your title as well.

I hope that you have fun playing the legacy. Looking forward to see more of the knight's adventures including the fair lady who becomes his wife. woo Hoo!

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour
Page 1 of 1