SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Another Big Business Bites the Dust!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777363

Another Big Business Bites the Dust! Empty
PostSubject: Another Big Business Bites the Dust!   Another Big Business Bites the Dust! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Well, gonna try this again. I hate when I compose something and then it accidently gets wiped out.

Okay, as I said before, today – Big Business “Hostess” closed “All” of their doors, and we'll no longer have those delicious Hostess Bakeries we’ve enjoyed for centuries. crying They had a few small outlets open to the public, but workers decided they wanted to strike to keep the wages and benefits they had, hoping a New Buyer would take over. Not sure what dummy put that idea in their little pea brains. unhappydance

Hostess told them, if they continued to strike they would close All remaining stores. They gave them until 2 p.m. yesterday to come to their senses, but workers would not back down. scaredy So nowwww, Hostess is officially “Closed”. crying I can understand “Not” wanting a decrease in pay and benefits, but what I don’t understand is someone being so stupid to risk not having anything, makes no sense. scratch

sad how our country is changing – so quickly. Seems like ever since 9/11, we are traveling back in time and losing a lot we’ve taken for granted. Is it just me, or does anyone else feel the same.

Well, so long Hostess... mickeywave I will miss you! sad
Back to top Go down

Another Big Business Bites the Dust!
Page 1 of 1